Age Range

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Just out of interest:

What would you say was the average age range of the people going to Vertigo 2005?

* 15-25
* 25-35
* 35+

Thanks.

25-35. Besides my bf and sis, all of the people I'm going with or sold tickets to have been in that range.

yeah, that would be about the average... but i saw some kids who were probably as young as 8 or so more than i thought. I also saw people who were probably in their 50's/60's... and teenagers... it was an ageless event.

Bringing my mother-in-law to the second show I'm going to. Yay.:p She's gotta be late 50s. I'm about 4 years old on the inside--does that count?

majority is 25-40

but there are a few little kids

and a few older people

and very few teenagers (me)

FlyYourKite said:
It definitely spread across all ages but everyone's right, the average did seem to be 25-35 :yes:

Don't women hit their sexual peak at 33?

Read into this whatever you wish.:wink:

Yeah it is about 25-35. Although I reckon I see the oldest fan at Manchester tonight, she looked about 85, hehehe looked like she was having a great time though!

Teens who think they are too cool to go see an 'old' band like U2 will live to regret it. In a few years, they'll wonder what in hell they were thinking by not catching this tour. I don't think the high ticket prices are all that big of a problem for teens. If you can afford weed, you can afford a U2 ticket. :yes:

Last edited:
2Hearts said:

Don't women hit their sexual peak at 33?

Read into this whatever you wish.:wink:

Bite your tongue youngster! Only those women who are with the wrong man! Back to the question, I was quite surprised to see how many late-teen, early-20's people were at the show. Its very cool to see people from all age groups love their music.

I was the youngest person I saw in Manchester GA first night apart from a kid that looked about 13, and I'm 16.

Back
Top Bottom