After-party???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srk2fd

The Fly
There's a guy on craigslist selling 4 GA tickets for one of the phoenix concerts...he's included 4 tickets to an official after-party which will include the band. He claims to work for Sony music, which is how he got ahold of the tickets, and one of the band members is dating a family member of his. I think I'll pass...

Just curious though, what does the band usually do after a concert? Go straight back to their hotel, get a drink at some local place???

one of the band members is dating a family member of his?

cough...bullshit cough

Well, unless it's Adam, somebody has some 'splainin to do. :eyebrow:

After party is probably the usual bar set-up backstage where everybody stands around and has a drink or two, 'cept the band is nearly never at these things.

Last edited:
srk2fd said:
There's a guy on craigslist selling 4 GA tickets for one of the phoenix concerts...he's included 4 tickets to an official after-party which will include the band. He claims to work for Sony music, which is how he got ahold of the tickets, and one of the band members is dating a family member of his. I think I'll pass...

Just curious though, what does the band usually do after a concert? Go straight back to their hotel, get a drink at some local place???

There are so many things wrong with that guy's post, I don't even know where to begin....it's almost comical....

I don't believe the band will be there. On popmart someone had a after-party in Oslo, and they hinted that the band might come. They didn't say that, but they said they had a big surprise. It was all bullshit. And I knew it, so I did something else.

I read that U2 usually does the "runner" method after their concerts.....
In otherwards...they run from the stage...through the corridors...
outside of the arena...and into their cars...before the fans even leave the arena..
They also have "decoy" cars standing by...cuz they want to make it back to their hotel (in one piece...LOL:lol:) and dodge "frenzy-typed" fans...
They almost always do this after their shows...They don't sit in
their dressing rooms backstage all night...(cuz, that would be a long time, and tiring too!!) they would get out of the arena instead...They probably want to relax afterwards, in their hotel, or go elsewhere to party, outside of the arena, cuz that would be more fun..

I've seen them do both. Make the "runner" like after the SJ shows last time. Or stay afterwards like at the Oakland shows the time before.

Back
Top Bottom