Adam's GF??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fand

Babyface
Hi! I'm new to this, but I wondered if anyone had a scoop on Adam's girlfriend (Suzie Smith is it?), how serious it is, etc.? Thanks!

You should search for Susie Smith. She's come up a few times recently.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

susie smith is out of the picture. he isnt with her anymore.

Originally posted by madamc:

OMD!!! That's great news! I mean...my condolences to her

ALL-Y ALL-Y OXEN FREE!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

How do you know this???

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

i've known this for a year now... it's pretty much old news.

i've known this for a year now... it's pretty much old news.

Really? Interesting. Well, as of an August Hot Press interview, Adam definitely had a girlfriend. So is he with someone new?

Hmmm. And can any more details be had about this new woman?
smile.gif

Here's the quote I was referring to, BTW:

"I have to say I'm much better now at pulling together the various aspects of my life, as opposed to segregating things, and putting them in boxes. As my girlfriend remarks: it's actually about flexibility, not being rigid, and not being so perfectionist-orientated."

she sounds very wise! i;m glad shes taught him that...cos his moon in virgo makes him very discriminating, and perfectionistic.

sorry...astrologer rambling...lol

Wellll ... you seem to know stuff. And you don't seem to be sharing all of said knowledge. But hey, nothing wrong with that. More power to you!

oh lol...

i'm just sharing what i know. there was a similar thread like this at zootopia, and i was the one who told the girls that adam wasnt with suzie smith anymore.

i can't prove that he is/isnt with her, so that's why i dont go into detail.

I see. Anyway, although you can't prove he's not with her anymore, you seem to be pretty sure he's not. So, thanks for that info, anyway. More than I knew an hour ago!

lol about the zootopia thread, btw! I don't go there very often, but I gather that the atmosphere there is slightly different than the atmosphere on interference.

zootopia is so boring... i make up crazy names just to amuse myself.

adams sweet thighs and claytonsandwich

adams sweet thighs and claytonsandwich

LOL! I love making things up to amuse myself. (Although those names would amuse others, as well.) I took Russian for a couple of years, and if I was bored in other classes I would write notes in Cyrillic in the margins of my notebook that nobody else could read ... hence amusing nobody but myself. I remember trying to decide whether Bono should be spelled with a Russian "a" or "o" in the first syllable.

Okay, I got off the Adam track there. Sorry.
smile.gif

OMG im taking russian now! kak dela?

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-10-2002).]

Really??? Oh, I wish I had a Russian keyboard. Anyhoo... Ya horosho. A ti? (Ya pishu ochen plokho, potomu shto bwil dva goda ya zanimalsya russkim yazikom.) Oh, crap! I didn't realize so very much of my former mad Russian skillz had gone down the toilet.
smile.gif
How long have you been taking Russian?

Ya neploho... im taking basic russian
biggrin.gif
2nd semester.. i needed electives...so i took russian and german

i think u said something about haven't taken russian for 2 yrs ?

as for bono in russian... i think it's still an o for the first one...with the last o, as the stressed syllable (so it sounds like an o)..... many russian words have an "o" letter, but sound like an "a" because the o isnt stressed.

this thread has become a russian thread now lol

Yeah, I took 4 semesters of Russian my first two years of college. But at my university, after 4th semester you basically don't keep going with Russian unless A) you're going to major in the language, or B) you're a glutton for punishment. And, neither of those being true of me, I stopped short of 3rd year.
biggrin.gif
Now I'm in my the last semester of my senior year, so it's been nearly 2 years. I went to Siberia this summer for 2 weeks, though, and it came back pretty quickly there. But, sadly, it seems to have left just as quickly now that I'm back here...

Russian and German sounds like a cool combo. Do you get confused? First semester of college I was finishing up my last semester of Spanish at the same time as I was taking Russian. And I used to mix up the two languages alll the time.

well this is the last semester at university too. russian is very hard indeed. i'm just passing lol!

as for confusion....well... learning vocabs for 2 languages... i get them mixed up, and it annoys me!

wow@siberia... my parents went to russia/poland/ukraine for their honeymoon back in the 70s...they still talk about it.

Yeah, we've completely hijacked the thread.
wink.gif

But if you kept the first "o" in Bono, stressing the last one, then wouldn't it end up sounding like "Bun-OH"?

(I'm sure everyone cares about this!)
biggrin.gif

well....if you pronounced bono with a russian accent yes...

the french (im french)...we pronounce bono
like "bonne eau" lol...

anyhoo, im gonna retire from posting tonight! good night, and sweet adam dreams.

Wow, that would have been an awesome honeymoon. I had a great trip myself -- I went with a medical exchange, and was part of a team that basically worked with little kids in various orphanages. It was a great experience, but really heartbreaking too. There was so little we could honestly do for them.

lol at "bonne eau!" Well, I think we've probably taken this thread far enough off course.
smile.gif
madamec, you should e-mail me if you want to. We could continue our discussion without boring everyone else...

bmkarabetsos@students.wisc.edu

I'd enjoy hearing from you!
That said, I think I'm off to bed. But I'll leave with an Adam photo:
tibetanadam2.jpg

Wait a minute!!! Adam may be single? And our very own Cat is in Dublin right now?

Uh, oh.
wink.gif

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

i'm jealous, but i wish Cat all the luck in the world!

if i can't be there to get him (and since i'm married) i hope someone who totally digs him gets a chance!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom