Adam video from U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just loved the video and watched it several times, but the sound was so low so I got the headphones on. That man is 100% poshy class! From his bathrobe and bedroom slippers to his kitchen cabinetry and everything in between :wink:

Great video!!! BTW-I don't know about you other ladies, but the fact he's U2's main bachelor who has no kids, all I can say is "that's sooo hot!!!"
:love:

Great video!!! BTW-I don't know about you other ladies, but the fact he's U2's main bachelor who has no kids, all I can say is "that's sooo hot!!!"
:love:

Yeah I like that too....so very unusual for a 49 y/o to be childless. I wish these clowns who believe in fathering babies here, there, and yonder would take a page out of Adam's book :|.

Adam is right into filming everything these days. The keen eyed among you will have noticed on the BBC radio 2 clips that he was quietly in the background filming everything thats going on.

:bump: does anyone know which Airborne Toxic Event song he's playing?

this will sound very stalkerish but I'm pretty sure I know where he lives and that I'm about 10 blocks up the road lol

Now I remember Adam saying he got rid of the Apartment since 9/11 because customs always gave him grieve about his prior record, kind of making it hard to be 'spontaneous' (his words not mine!)

So could this be a rented apartment? Either way, sweet digs!! :applaud:

And I could never get too much of Adam wandering around in a bathrobe
:cute: :combust::yippie:

Definitely some Interferencers here :wink:

adam1.jpg

adam3.jpg

adam4.jpg

I saw Maddy in there too. :)

Back
Top Bottom