Adam is alive and well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Inner El Guapo

War Child
Anyone else thinks Adam sounds better than he's been in years on Vertigo? Man, maybe it's just the up-tempo, but this song is fucking brilliant.

Alive? It seems like he's been plugged into a 20 000 volt generator. The bass in Vertigo is unbelievable.

Can't wait to hear a good quality recording of this, you'll really hear Adam then. In the opening verse it's just Adam, no Edge! how fuckin' cool is that!

Yup, I said as much in my reply to the fan reaction topic, heh:

And, I think this is the most I've heard Adam Clayton play in a song in quite a while.

I hear great movement from a bass player known mostly for only playing the appropriate notes, albiet masterfully. I give kudos to u2 and Steve Lilywhite for mixing Adam back in. :)

Jaxx said:
Alive? It seems like he's been plugged into a 20 000 volt generator. The bass in Vertigo is unbelievable.

EXACTLY! That's exactly it! GO ADAM!

Inner El Guapo said:
Anyone else thinks Adam sounds better than he's been in years on Vertigo? Man, maybe it's just the up-tempo, but this song is fucking brilliant.

Absolutely, Adam carries the song!!!!!!

YEAH GO :bow: ADAM !!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

....so far I've only heard an mp3 of Vertigo but even there the bass is killing me :yes: .......well, I always hear the bass loudest in U2 songs.....:laugh:.......

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:bow:
To Adam's work here! (and that's the very first time I've *ever* used that emoticon...)

I feel really kicked to hell by it, actually, so I'm kinda mad...
but in a good way!

It's gotta be hard, the bassist's life...
Thanks to Adam for living it so gorgeously!

cheers to all...

Back
Top Bottom