A surrogate voice to the 'P' in PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
I just don't get it. Am I missing something--my apologies if I overlooked it--or are there never any posts pertaining to the 'P' in PLEBA? If it were me and no one ever addressed me or acknowledged me in any way, I'd ask to be removed from the title. It would be the save face thing to do. :sigh:

well there have been a few Paul threads, but there aren't much because we don't have too many pics of him, since he's U2's manager, and not in U2...

What if Bono was never Bono and stuck with Paul PLEPA? :giggle: and if Edge stuck with David. It would be a hard section to name.

Random thought, I know :laugh:

Mephy said:
What if Bono was never Bono and stuck with Paul PLEPA? :giggle: and if Edge stuck with David. It would be a hard section to name.

Random thought, I know :laugh:

Plepa? :eyebrow: Sounds like something you'd find in a medical lab. But then, so does Pleba. :wink:

P & B cuteness

bonopaulhugU2thecompletestorydreamo.gif

:cute:

Paul is in his share of pics - especially in the early days

and we used to discuss him quite often in the PGP

he's actually a very cool guy, I know a girl or two who've had the chance to meet him

I saw him at a concert once, but I couldn't catch him to shake his hand as I had hoped to do - he seemed to be keeping very busy!

to be fair, I have to say the P really belongs in Pleba, Paul gets a lot of respect here :yes:

We saw Paul at the Hawaii show :) Alas, he was too far away to say 'hi', but it was cool to see him. He seems like a great guy :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom