a question about u2 bama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flag Pole Pear said:
didnt you read melon's thread in fym? the vegan diet is for everyone, and its the worldest greatest kept secret. you dont even need to supplement your dailt intake with vitamins!

I try to avoid fym ...I think I posted there about 5 times in the past year.

I am incapable of having a complete thought...let alone express it in an intelligent manner.

Flag Pole Pear said:
elvis, do my government issued opperatives and officers of SMERSH or NKVD strike fear in your heart?

slightly yes, would you then impose a strict diet of soylent green for all those in your command?

oh forget it, you officially have a coup on your hand .......:angry:

Calluna said:
I would like to say one thing to U2Bama:

You don't win friends with salad.
excellent point Calluna, salad and other such green items are merely the smoke before the fire,
its only to wet your appetite for that carnivourous main course........

and private bear pear your army of soylent green consuming heretics wont stand a chance in the bunkers when I feed my lads huge helpings of fried chicken from the kings own personal bounty.............

you and whose army?

-EP

so what are you saying elvis, your german? :angry:

calluna, sometimes i wish i was homer so that i could boot lisa not only out of the house but out of the show as well. she's a waste.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the only animal we eat before they are born and after they die are chickens

Honestly bear, stop worrying about Bama so much. Being a vegan is only a problem if you breastfeed, as you know.
Are you really concerned about his breasts that much?

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
Honestly bear, stop worrying about Bama so much. Being a vegan is only a problem if you breastfeed, as you know.
Are you really concerned about his breasts that much?

maybe, but what im really concerned about is whether or not this is all true or not.

bama - are these allegations true or false?

let your voice be heard, old boy!

obviously he is too busy licking the suculent prime rib juices off his fingers to type a reply to this thread.

i should mention that a while back, when i was viewing a photo of u2bama and his wife, i picked up on this possessed glare coming from bama's eyes--i'm telling you, it was as if he was in some sort of delusional, frezied state, imagining his own wife to be one of those rottisserie chickens roasting over a fire. you know, a carniverous diet can do this to a man.

TripThruUreWires said:
obviously he is too busy licking the suculent prime rib juices off his fingers to type a reply to this thread.

i should mention that a while back, when i was viewing a photo of u2bama and his wife, i picked up on this possessed glare coming from bama's eyes--i'm telling you, it was as if he was in some sort of delusional, frezied state, imagining his own wife to be one of those rottisserie chickens roasting over a fire. you know, a carniverous diet can do this to a man.

haha, well you might have a point there.

deathbean:

You will be intrigued to know that I have given up meat for Lent. Originally, I had planned to give up beef and pork, but after eating chicken on Ash Wednesday while on a business trip, I decided that beef/pork was not much of a sacrifice and decided to expand the prohibition to ALL meat. So far it has gone well.

This follows up 5 weeks of a succesful diet that you considered me to pursue, that of Jared at Subway. Since February 3, I have lost 26 pounds by following his "Subway Diet." Veggie Delight sandwiches are actually quite tasty if you get spicy mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, dill pickles, black olives, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, vinegar and black pepper on them (on wheat bread).

~U2Alabama

haha bama, im glad you finally found this thread.

so are you going to eat at subway twice a day like jared did/does?

i love subway but jared makes me want to throw things.

i should have done what bama did. i tried to give up swearing for lent but i have failed miserably. :crack:

i have a love hate relationship with subway.

i hate jared, i hate their high prices, and their food isnt good.

but their bread, well their bread is quite good.

is it worth 50 million dollars? no. do i still buy it? yes.

100's of billions of dollars down the drain.

its getting better. your american dollar now gives us just over 67 cents! yippie!

thats the best its been in 2 years, weve gone up about 5 cents in the past couple of months.

in all honesty, it hurts us way more than it helps. all of us that live near the border, more particularly our business's, gain tremendously from the exchange rate.

so if our dollar fell another 20 cents we'd be in good shape. :up:

:| What did Jared ever do to you two, except for flaunt his new expensive house bought from Subway advertising money on national television? huh? WHAT? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom