A couple of (small) new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are not exactly new, but hey!

And please excuse moi if they have been posted before! :D

23241868.jpg

23241867.jpg

23241851.jpg

23241850.jpg

23241778.jpg

23241777.jpg

I like the way you think...

U2Kitten said:
Yes he does seem like the kind of guy who comments on everything he sees:) If you have a problem with that, we could stop him from seeing while you're laying there with him :censored: ;)

blindfoldopen.jpg

Hmmmmmm....he looks so sexy with the blindfold on because when he takes that off, those amazing blue eyes of his could make me do anything he wanted.. ....:flirt:
within reason,of course... :shifty: :sexywink:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
Bono is looking sooooo fabulous! I really like the hair color alot.

I know...I just can't get over it. And his hair is looking healthier now that he's not dying it anymore. You could see how it was stripping his hair.

At Justin Timberlake's private concert in Dublin yesterday..

The other guy is Harry Crosbie..he's that rich Irish businessman

2826101.jpg

2826099.jpg

These seem to be turning into red x's :huh: they're at Getty Images

:eyebrow: I've tried to view getty images a few times over the past week and nothing happens. I can't search for anything. Is anyone else having that problem?

miss-U2 said:
abby, u have to come, really!!! i imagine, u and me, in the streets of dublin, making some plans to get bono's cap!! :lmao:

i am gonna send u an email during the holidays with the rest of the stories...:wink:

Someday...someday:drool: :drool: It will be fun too....he he he getting his hat:drool: I'll make sure he never forgets me:wink: :flirt:

Maybe his guilty pleasure song is "Rock your Body", it seems to be everyone else's*cough...including ummm cough...me and he just wanted to shake his booty.......:drool: Bono shakin' it:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom