501 Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Saw this pic in the "I Spy" thread and knew that I had to get off my butt and start the Freestylin' Friday thread.

:love:
335%3A%3B44723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336%3A%3B%3C%3B83ot1lsi

OK, I'm back. How about a thread in honor of Edge in jeans?

ed-oct5.jpg

ed-boy11.jpg

ed-boy12.jpg

Re: Nothing comes between...

flaming june said:

COOL!! i've never seen that before!

YAY! this is the first friday edge thread i've been able to participate in because i can finally post pics!!

gallery

unless of course that picture didn't come out...

that pic with edge in what looks like a shoe store is the funniest pic i've seen. well, one of the funniest.

Early%20Bono%20&%20Edge_jpg.htm

i see edge's tummy...hehehe...(well kind of, just a little bit)
view.shtml

IWasBored said:
that pic with edge in what looks like a shoe store is the funniest pic i've seen. well, one of the funniest.

Early%20Bono%20&%20Edge_jpg.htm

i see edge's tummy...hehehe...(well kind of, just a little bit)
view.shtml

When you look for a picture to post, the picture either has to pop up in its own window or if it doesent like the one's above you have to right-click on the pic and click on properties and copy and paste the URL:yes:

Last edited:
more more more!

Hee hee! Yay for amusing ripped pants. Edge! You have money to buy yourself new pants! :lol:
ele018.jpg

Love...we shine like a burning star...falling from the sky....i know you've all seen it and i know there are no jeans in the pic, but he IS wearing jeans..... Edge is an :angel:
edge15.jpg

Thats all for now folks! :wave:

Yay!! So happy to come in this morning and find so many great pics of Edge.

Will post this one that IWasBored provided because it is a personal favorite...
2001-09-xx-hotpress-02.jpg

erised (or anyone else), did you have the still of Edge being fiited for his microphone from "Outside It's America"/the "Spanish Eyes" video? Could you post it?

I can't tell if these are jeans but I'm going to say they are because, wow!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

edge1980_001.jpg

Great smile...
edge1985_004.jpg

edge2000_002.jpg

And just look at what other picture fits in here (and yes I will try my best to get it in every single week because it is that great)...

:macdevil:
u2_8.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Yay!! So happy to come in this morning and find so many great pics of Edge.

Will post this one that IWasBored provided because it is a personal favorite...
2001-09-xx-hotpress-02.jpg

How cute is both Edge AND Larry in that pic?!? Two cutie pies!! :cute:

dsmith2904 said:

erised (or anyone else), did you have the still of Edge being fiited for his microphone from "Outside It's America"/the "Spanish Eyes" video? Could you post it?

Sorry, I don't have a still of that moment on OIA. :(

dsmith2904 said:
And just look at what other picture fits in here (and yes I will try my best to get it in every single week because it is that great)...

:macdevil:
u2_8.jpg
[/B]

If only there was a way of informing Edge of the magnitude
of his hottness:drool:

I have a question for the Larry girls. I assume that "MOOBS"
refer to Larry's Pectoral Muscles. right?

Last edited:
erised -- That's okay about the still. I think I've seen it on here before, maybe Kristie posted it (of course this is all just an elaborate scheme for me to get a picture of Edge lifting his shirt -- shameless :no: ).

SE21 -- Yeah, you're right about the definition of moobs, and bonus points for being so clinical :)

ed-jt1.jpg

ed-jt19.jpg

ed-jt40.gif

ed-jt51.jpg

ed-jt60.jpg

Jam Jar said:

Very very nice

To dsmith or the Larry girls, why the word MOOBS? How did this word come about:confused:

Nice bum, horrible water marks
:bow:
PB1033_U2_P.JPG

Does anybody have the ability to remove watermarks?

bonoedge1.jpg

edla-war1.jpg

eze_4.jpg

07-edge3.jpg

edited to say, this is a great thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom