3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the pages aren't refreshing anymore! :scream:

ok, I think I am going to become a Boots member before Dubin. :crack: This is a nightmare.

Brilliant, server errors. EVENTIM IS DOWN. Fucking brilliant.

I so hope people are giving up now. Get lost while Renato and me can buy tickets for the 2nd show!

Stupid radio dj is adding to the rumours of the 21st! :grumpy: Shush it you!

Still refreshing like hell.

:crack: Yep.

WHy don't these idiots get extra servers for days like this? Are they braindead? ANY moron could've predicted this shit!

That's what annoys me the most. They know they'll sell all tickets so they don't bother spending money to improve their service.

And we still have to pay 30 euros for service + shipping :angry:

That's what annoys me the most. They know they'll sell all tickets so they don't bother spending money to improve their service.

And we still have to pay 30 euros for service + shipping :angry:

Really?

Shit, you should've put my adress in there! I can get them without shipping costs!

Really?

Shit, you should've put my adress in there! I can get them without shipping costs!

Since my account is from abroad, apparently I cannot select type of shipping... stupid! It gave me this Euro option.

The worst part is that they'll make me pay it again for the other tickets!

BASTARDS.

I need to confess that I was listening to NLOTH in the beginning of the ticket sales. As soon as I got stressed (it was in the middle of MOS), I had to turn it off. :reject:

What does that say about me being a U2 fan???

Since my account is from abroad, apparently I cannot select type of shipping... stupid! It gave me this Euro option.

The worst part is that they'll make me pay it again for the other tickets!

BASTARDS.

THat's shitty. But if you manage to get GA for A'dam2 we'll split costs. I'm sure Ali and Ax agree with me on that, it's the most fair option!

NO!

This shit crashed after I put the credit card!
don't know if it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom