3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TUF on VINYL! *dies*

It is beautiful. Mine is a bit old but the record plays perfectly. Oh the sounds.... I need to change my stylus, though.

I don't exactly collect them to play them. I collect vinyl simply for the awesomeness factor. I have an original pressing of Sex Pistols' Never Mind The Bollocks.

I play them all! I try to alternate between cds and vinyls - only buy both for U2!

Bought Achtung, Zooropa and Pop. :drool: Vinyl love.

this also deserves a :fuckyeak: :up:

Reggo, I need to go to bed. Congrats again on the vinyls and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope I'll see you around before Sunday.

Reggo, I need to go to bed. Congrats again on the vinyls and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope I'll see you around before Sunday.

:wave: Thanks again and congrats on the tix! Good night.

YES!

Alison and I are thinking of having lunch in the city and getting there around 1-1:30. Neither of us especially want to see Jet or Gabriella Cilmi ...

Awww, come on, Jet! As long as they play their old stuff and not their vomit-inducing second album...

Can I just say that I hate where I work?

I tried to schedule tomorrow off, but, no I can only get half. Four hours. A continuous four hours? Oh, fuck no. That'd make too much sense! :doh:

Rule #1 of anything made or run by humans: as much as you try to force sense on it, it will resist and give you nonsense.

Rule #1 of anything made or run by humans: as much as you try to force sense on it, it will resist and give you nonsense.

Apparently so. So tomorrow I'll be working from 3:30 to 6:00, then a half-hour meeting with my leader at 9:00, then I'm off till 11. then I get off again at my normal time, midnight. And I'm supposed to somehow celebrate my birthday with my mum during that time period.

Epic lame.

Why the hell do they want you for one random hour anyway? That's just silly.

I'm soothing my angry, hungry (cause I had to use my lunch break to figure out that catastrofuck) soul with Porcupine Tree and other prog.

In Absentia's good for that.

Meanwhile, I'm nerding around with European trains.

I'm gonna bite a head off soon if people don't stop being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom