30 sec. GOYB preview now on itunes / GOYB Now Available on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well... what could I expect from people that bashed or applauded production FROM A BEACH CLIP...

this is like a fieldtrip for them

:tsk:

die.jpg

Die!

LMAO keep clicking the link you'll get the clip back

the single cover is basically a carry over from the album cover.........nothing really going on there

so what do you think.........boots replaces lady gaga as number one download tomorrow?

I think you cant but the single yet until its 12 midnight in the west coast for u.s. fans. So that means 4 am. east coast time.

damn.

The weird thing is about this song so far, is that I can't compare it to anything really -- besides Fast Cars maybe.

At this point, I will be fully happy just to see them coming out with something new and different. I actually loved (and still love) the last two albums, but I think they really need to mix it up right now. I'm okay with being weirded out, taken out of my comfort zone, and challenged with material that could take a while to get used to.

The weird thing is about this song so far, is that I can't compare it to anything really -- besides Fast Cars maybe.

At this point, I will be fully happy just to see them coming out with something new and different. I actually loved (and still love) the last two albums, but I think they really need to mix it up right now. I'm okay with being weirded out, taken out of my comfort zone, and challenged with material that could take a while to get used to.

yes...........rosebud......

Back
Top Bottom