30 Sec Clips of NLOTH!!!! DISCUSSION ONLY (Do not post download links!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...I just ran home from a bar to listen to this. If you are a U2 fan you should be treating yourself like an amusement park. I made my friends listen, result = classic

Fez - Being Born.....WELCOME TO THE SOUND. WELCOME TO THE SOUND.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN THE SOUND

Did you get what he meant though? I take that as him saying religious folk should worry about themselves more than they should worry about God.

I take it as your typical 'christian' message of being kind to your neighbour and helping the weak :blahblah: :yawn:. Boring and preachy. And you should be good to EVERYONE 'cause you never know who might be GOD in disguise. :lol:

I take it as your typical 'christian' message of being kind to your neighbour and helping the weak :blahblah: :yawn:. Boring and preachy. And you should be good to EVERYONE 'cause you never know who might be GOD in disguise. :lol:

This guy above me = STIFF

I'm the first one to say if I feel U2 isn't up to their level (I think Boots is just above a b-side although I like it more after seeing the video) BUT these clips are UNBELIEVABLE! Wow! There are so many colors here. I think it's safe to say the poppy All That You Can't Leave Behind era has officially been LEFT BEHIND! Very nice work. Ok, I'm rambling now.

I dont hear any real weak tracks on here which is good but I will reserve judgement as to if its the 3rd classic till I hear the entire album but this is definatly a good start.

I actually feel giddy inside. Goosebumps and all! I'm frigging 34 years old and I can't believe I feel like this listening to these clips. Very emotional.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the writing, just the mixing and production...

So honestly it's a minor point, it may upset some audiophiles, but a good song is a good song...

Blu-ray can remedy this problem if people embrace it as an audio standard. Of course I'm hoping against hope. Maybe downloads with higher bandwidth will allow large files instead.

I need excitement, with no regard for sounding like a U2 fanatic.

Again...Don't Let the Bastards get You Down

What will be interesting is to eventually hear where the Lady with a spinning head and Ultraviolet (light my way) fit in to the influence in some of these songs. 30 seconds is a tease.

What will be interesting is to eventually hear where the Lady with a spinning head and Ultraviolet (light my way) fit in to the influence in some of these songs. 30 seconds is a tease.

See; No Line On The Horizon

Next question....

The loudness wars are silly-- theres no reason in today's day an age to make an album loud. Perhaps you do that with the single and with the itunes preview clips, but anyone who spends their hard earned to buy a physical CD wants the best possible quality, and they have a dial on their stereo to turn it up loud as they say.

That being said, I'll also admit that most people will not notice the difference between a "loud" album and a more dynamic album.

The loudness wars are silly-- theres no reason in today's day an age to make an album loud. Perhaps you do that with the single and with the itunes preview clips, but anyone who spends their hard earned to buy a physical CD wants the best possible quality, and they have a dial on their stereo to turn it up loud as they say.

That being said, I'll also admit that most people will not notice the difference between a "loud" album and a more dynamic album.

Come on, bring something to the table...stop being petty

I hope the album will be as Magnificent as the track itself is sounding from this clip :)

My Two Cents..

If you are the Killers, Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, et all...do you buy a diaper cause you just shit yourself?

FYI...I love Use Somebody by KOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom