30 Sec Clips of NLOTH!!!! DISCUSSION ONLY (Do not post download links!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could actually see Fez being a concert opener with the band kicking in and playing the crazy second half or whatever. possibly. the "let me in the sound" sampling reminds me of how they came onto stage with the elevation remix for elevation tour.

Crazy Tonight and MOS sound better than i thought they be. Fez sounds fucking wierd, but in a cool way.

You are better than this.

Unknown Caller is a rock song and this is obviously the intro, but this clip does it no justice. It will rock. Magnificient is the song that defines the album. Get your boots on, enjoy.

You're probably right, but I wish you weren't. I don't want these songs to rock. I want them to be slow and relaxing and something that can put me to sleep (not from boredom).

Achtung Baby is the standard....not up for debate

But what if... somebody truly believes with all their subjective power that Achtung Baby is in the middle somewhere or perhaps even their worst album? How would you respond to that sort of non-mainstream opinion?

it's only now that jick is banned here. he's a pain in the ass in the other forum(atu2.com). i'm not surprised why he was banned here. i hope he gets banned there,too.

But what if... somebody truly believes with all their subjective power that Achtung Baby is in the middle somewhere or perhaps even their worst album? How would you respond to that sort of non-mainstream opinion?

I would disregard it...it makes zero sense.

Im curious as to how UC becomes the heavy weight were told.

The clip is the very, very beginning of the song. You can *just* hear the last twirp of the bird as it begins. I'd say it could go literally anywhere from that opening 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom