24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think theyre gearing it for a 2007 or 2008 release.

and i've read it's supposed to be comprised of two-three 30-40 minute real time segments to keep the same format somewhat intact, and perhaps allow jack to travel across the world.

and as for the seasons running through season 9, i think they can continue to do it with jack but will need to change locations and have to have less '24 time' pass in between seasons, otherwise jack will be nearly 50 at the current pace when season 9 starts or ends.

ft060417.gif

:giggle:

Queen Bee said:

That's pretty much what The Sentinel is :sexywink:

Perhaps 90 or 120 :hmm:

that's what I thought when I first saw the trailer for it. :lol:

except Michael Douglas is still inexplicably sleeping with younger and hotter women.

I can I have some of his mojo?

Ok, what the hell was the Secretary of Defense thinking? Jack Bauer has been a trusted ally all this time, and he has him tied up? Instead of having Jack go with him to the President? Logan is a wimp and certainly would've caved in Jack Bauer's presence.

I didn't like how this episode went. Hopefully next week will make up for it.

I thought this episode was well done, much better than last week's episode. We have no idea where Aaron Pierce is and I'm not entirely convinced that the VP is not involved in this. Mike Novick maybe setting himself up to get knocked off. It's great because we have no clue as to how many people are actually taking part in the plan.

Not sure what to think about Heller either. He wants to do the right thing, but not in a true "do the right thing" sense.

Jack Bauer's skin = tougher than plastic restraints

New CTU: Buchanon's house = nWo of federal agencies

randhail said:
I thought this episode was well done, much better than last week's episode. We have no idea where Aaron Pierce is and I'm not entirely convinced that the VP is not involved in this. Mike Novick maybe setting himself up to get knocked off. It's great because we have no clue as to how many people are actually taking part in the plan.

Not sure what to think about Heller either. He wants to do the right thing, but not in a true "do the right thing" sense.

Jack Bauer's skin = tougher than plastic restraints

New CTU: Buchanon's house = nWo of federal agencies

I think Aaron got out of the compound to stay away from Mrs. Logan, and not get her caught up in this.

I'm still angry at Heller, what the hell was he thinking?

It was pretty good to see Logan sweat like a whore in church though. :lol:

This must be a Robocop Reunion. I was watching the preview last night during American Idol. Well they show one guy telling the Prez to get rid of Jack or Martha? Forgot who. Anywhooo he is the guy that get burned up by the acid in RoboCop and he also played in ER as that Asshole surgeon. Almost Bald dude with orange hair.

Miles is his name and it was either his ID badge or keycard, which is likely one in the same anyway.

I think Aaron will come back to get Martha, and Logan will think she's dead.

Queen Bee said:
Did I miss something?

What happened to Aaron?!/1 :(

I missed it too :hmm: It appears that all that is left of Aaron is his cell phone :ohmy:

So I guess the questions are...

Is Heller really dead???

And who are these new bad guys :huh:

Is the German agent that Bauer doublecrossed on that plane?

fah said:
Is Heller really dead???

And who are these new bad guys :huh:

Is the German agent that Bauer doublecrossed on that plane?

Apparently Devane was only signed on for three episodes this season, so Heller's most likely really dead. Who knows with this show though...

As for question 2, no idea.

That would mean Henderson is working with the Germans, and I doubt that considering how gung ho he is about being an American patriot :blahblah:. Plus, I'm sure they would've shown him in the preview or at least somehow alluded to it.

Well, its action TV, what else can you say...

Jack's sleuth tactics continue to stymie our own US security forces...and at this point I think I would've tossed Henderson into the lake to look for the Senator...

Where does Bill Buchanan end up hiding Chloe???? And yea! for Ann, the CTU/Homeland Security queen, she's finally catching on....is Miles involved in this????

:hyper:

I don't think Miles is involved. I think he's just a "I do exactly what I'm told to do and not question it type of guy." Everything seems to be black or white with him. Nothing in between.

Jack's plane will crash on a remote island in the Pacific.

And they'll all have to survive, and all have sordid pasts, and fight The Others.

oh wait, wrong show *bad joke*

so yeah, I think Mike, Martha and the chick in charge of CTU will get together to try and do something to the President. If that made any sense, let me know.

Queen Bee said:

Apparently Devane was only signed on for three episodes this season, so Heller's most likely really dead. Who knows with this show though...

As for question 2, no idea.

That would mean Henderson is working with the Germans, and I doubt that considering how gung ho he is about being an American patriot :blahblah:. Plus, I'm sure they would've shown him in the preview or at least somehow alluded to it.

there were french and british flags on the limos close to the plane.

I didn't catch any German flags.

thank you DVR.

Back
Top Bottom