2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I could've sworn every ticket at Metlife Stadium was Credit Card entry only. But maybe its only GA?

Possibly. Now I don't know what to try for tomorrow. I'd be good with Concourse 1 or 2, though I don't want to spend $300 a ticket on concourse 1. Maybe they have some $100 ones on the side. Or for the 2nd concourse perhaps.

And GA for Santa Clara. Website incredibly painless compared to when I was looking during the presale.

Hi guys!

I'm trying to buy 2 tickets for any concert in california, but no success at all. All I got is a "Searching... sit tight." message. I'm stuck in this page since the beginning. Is this normal?

Do the $35 ticket sell fast?

I have been trying for 2 GAs to Rose Bowl with no luck. All that is coming up now is a resale option. Lots of crazy prices in the resales.... uugghh!!!

If you have had that message for longer than 5 or 10 minutes, you need to refresh. It appears the Rose Bowl may be sold out, not sure about Santa Clara. The $35 tix go very fast as scalpers love them. There's a ton of profit in those.

Wow, here in Brazil they arrest people who do that in soccer games! Unfortunately some people still does.

Thank you for the help! I'm going from Brazil just to see them!

People are selling Santa Clara tickets for 4x more. I can't believe I lost the chance to finally go to an U2 concert :doh:

It's offering $100 seats for Santa Clara. Rose Bowl says nothing available..

I might be doing something wrong because I just put $100 on the "Price & Section" and got the same "No tickets but keep trying..." message.

I might be doing something wrong because I just put $100 on the "Price & Section" and got the same "No tickets but keep trying..." message.

Strange, I just tried again and the $100 tix are still there. Maybe try a different browser? For what it's worth, they showed up for me by selecting $35 and $70 categories.

So I know searching for tickets on the US TM site can sometimes return available tickets, but does anyone have any experience with the stuff in
Europe?

I'm trying to get Barcelona tickets. Had an exam during the sale time :(

Strange, I just tried again and the $100 tix are still there. Maybe try a different browser? For what it's worth, they showed up for me by selecting $35 and $70 categories.

Worked here, thanks!

Did you check U2 site? It seems that there will be more concerts in Chicago, NJ and in the Rose Bowl!

Just looking (for now) at the Texas shows.. Houston has GAs available but Arlington doesn't. Would this be due to a difference in stadium capacity, population or something else?

Wanted red zone in Dallas but settled for decent seats around the 50 yard line. Oh well ..

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom