2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not a robot for fucks sake!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Was pulling GA for NJ with bundle presale offer this AM.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

anyone get a GA ticket to Levi's Stadium today with Wires presale?

No luck here:| Been trying for an hour and all the app would pull up are shitty upper seats. And the Bbrowser seems to be completely down and errors out before it even starts looking for tickets.

I don't know how many more times does TM need to do this before someone tells them to fuck off already. I guess we all care more about seeing the bands then doing something about it....

It wouldn't let me buy more than 4, but I bought 1 yesterday and it still showed 4 for me today, but I did not try.

If you have completed the purchase. I think it should be fine. how is TM going to know you might have had more than 1 code.

Ugh I agree worst U2 presale ever. Out of fear I would end up with no legit tix at all, I bought 2 seats in the stands (Rose Bowl) kind of far back thinking it would be better to at least be in the house for this "historic" show. I'll still try to get Floor tix with my other 2 and sell the other 2 to friends who want to attend the show because its like, the coolest thing to do for people my age. Ugh.

RedHill member (old-school Prop members) - have renewed every year. Have always had a good experience with the fan club. Logged in at 9am yesterday on my laptop and got 2 GA's for rose bowl, no problem. (Hated the "keep clicking pictures" thing.) Logged back in later through the app and got 2 more. Easy peasy. It must be a pain in the neck to be in the Wires group and compete with a bunch of d'bag scalpers who heard about the tour and bought memberships. It would be nice if they parsed memberships into "legacy" (ie propaganda members), mid-range (peeps who joined 2009-2016), and then newbies. Feels like that would be more fair?

Last edited:
and as another notes, i started right at 9 in Toronto. got a few horrible tickets in the first few minutes. then got the dreaded try again on and off for about 2 hours or so. then at just 11:30, pulled GA's along with several others from Toronto. perhaps that is the thing, let the bots suck up the crappy seats first???

RedHill member (old-school Prop members) - have renewed every year. Have always had a good experience with the fan club. Logged in at 9am yesterday and got 2 GA's for rose bowl, no problem. (Hated the "keep clicking pictures" thing.) Logged back in later through the app and got 2 more. Easy peasy. It's hard when you're in the Wires group and you're competing with a bunch of d'bag scampers who heard about your and logged in and bought memberships. It would be nice if they parsed memberships into "legacy" (ie propaganda members), mid-range (peeps who joined 2009-2016), and then newbies. Feels like that would be more fair?

or perhaps just make people sign up at u2.com versus making it an option through the ticketasshole site where the bots can be programmed to do the same.

GA for Rose Bowl!!!

Holy crap just scored GA for Rose Bowl on the App!!! 2nd try on App.
I take my comment below back. Kind of. Try the app!!!!!

Ugh I agree worst U2 presale ever. Out of fear I would end up with no legit tix at all, I bought 2 seats in the stands (Rose Bowl) kind of far back thinking it would be better to at least be in the house for this "historic" show. I'll still try to get Floor tix with my other 2 and sell the other 2 to friends who want to attend the show because its like, the coolest thing to do for people my age. Ugh.

or perhaps just make people sign up at u2.com versus making it an option through the ticketasshole site where the bots can be programmed to do the same.

This. I'm not surprised that's an option (it's an easy way for LN to make $$$), but it's a lame one.

GA for Van just dropped go go! Got myself two

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Now, time to plan the zabriskie point and tree pilgrimage!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using U2 Interference mobile app

Be careful going there in May. It can be very hot, over 100 degrees, and there is no cell service. If you go, make sure your car is in top shape and bring all the water. It's off season so if your car breaks down, it can be a very long time before you see someone else drive up.

Also, it's about a 3 hour drive from LA up to Death Valley, so keep that in mind.
Zabriskie is worth it, as is Death Valley NP, but I always make it an overnight from LA.

So I'm assuming that for the general sale I'm gonna have to look for tickets a few hours after it begins? Tuesday's gonna be a mess.

Back
Top Bottom