2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree this is total crap that they did this to WIRE group! What is the point of the presale? Everyone I know who had yesterdays group had no problem.

I'm wondering if there are just a lot more people in the WIRE group. People could have joined yesterday or even this morning and been allowed to buy tickets. I think this is different from past tours, when didn't you have to already be some sort of member when the tour was announced? Or was that just Pearl Jam? Anway, I bet there are simply fewer Red Hill group members so it was a smoother process.

It's becoming clear that they are releasing GAs well after 9am.
Same story in NJ, Toronto, Boston - not a sniff for anyone, then at some point they show up and are easy to get.
Everyone keep trying (maybe not every second, but once every few minutes?) and please post here when a market opens up.

Been trying for RZ for T.O. all AM.
Just now out of the blue scored 3GA for Toronto using Wires code.
Maybe they just released a block of GAs just before noon.
Very frustrating, but persistence paid off.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I had GAs and was in the check out, typed in my info and hit submit and it kicked me out and my tickets are now gone. I'm fucking livid.

I had GAs and was in the check out, typed in my info and hit submit and it kicked me out and my tickets are now gone. I'm fucking livid.

That sucks big time. I was buying on my phone from a very scetchy area in terms of great reception so I was so expecting my signal to drop. Good luck!

Wait, are you telling me I could've bought a membership during yesterdays' presale and got in with the old time members? What the fuck?

I fucking hate U2's website, Ticketmaster and this entire process SO fucking much.

Tickemaster would have you believe the entire Rose Bowl show is sold out already. Can't get anything.

Wait, are you telling me I could've bought a membership during yesterdays' presale and got in with the old time members? What the fuck?

I fucking hate U2's website, Ticketmaster and this entire process SO fucking much.

no. that was not possible yesterday. redhill had to be signed up before the announcement i presume...

any wire folks have any luck pulling GA for Vancouver? I've been trying since 9am with no luck, trying mobile app and desktop.

Oh, I understand what Hewson is saying now. yeah, wish I'd done that because I definitely just got fucked out of $50 thanks to Ticketmaster's broken fucking site.

No, I don't believe so. The tix I bought today for my friend were on a Wires membership, they subscribed Monday just for the presale.

Yesterday, they dropped more GAs for the RedHill group, which was how FitzChivalry was able to get his.

I'm just speculating they may drop more for the Wires group this afternoon.

had no luck getting any GAs in the Wires presale for Seattle. people are saying more are released later, but if i've already used my code...am I screwed for getting any more today?

The subscriber gift better be good because I just wasted $50 to not get tickets.

Anyone ever complain enough to get a refund on their subscription?

no. that was not possible yesterday. redhill had to be signed up before the announcement i presume...

Wire group could have bought the pricey VIPs or Red Zone tickets yesterday (the 1st day of pre-sales). Very nice of U2.com to note make that fucking fact clear.

IMO, worst U2 presale ever. I've been a member since the Pop/Propaganda days and have been totally screwed so far. Decent seats or GA floor look to be a tough ticket for the Rose Bowl show. No luck, only pulling up crappy seats in the back quarter of the stadium.

The subscriber gift better be good because I just wasted $50 to not get tickets.

Anyone ever complain enough to get a refund on their subscription?

Yeah, I'm seriously contemplating disputing the charge on my CC.

Tickemaster would have you believe the entire Rose Bowl show is sold out already. Can't get anything.

Keep trying, it's so messed up
I was going to give up after 20 mins of showing nothing and then I got 2 tickets ( lower level $280) (app)
But all the time on the app and site was showing nothing for any price range

No, I don't believe so. The tix I bought today for my friend were on a Wires membership, they subscribed Monday just for the presale.

Yesterday, they dropped more GAs for the RedHill group, which was how FitzChivalry was able to get his.

I'm just speculating they may drop more for the Wires group this afternoon.
I'm just pissed because I'm at work and cant' sit here and refresh all day. I HAD tickets. Ticketmaster fucked me over....sorry I know it's not anyone here's fault. I'm just really upset. It's not like I enjoy throwing away $50.

In 2009 the Rose Bowl general sale broke Ticketmaster. This show will have fewer seats available. It's going to sell out lighting fast. The good news is there will be a Sunday show added. Just keep an eye out, as it could go up at any time (even before the General sale).

Also, based on yesterday, just keep checking for GAs as it's possible they'll drop more tix.

I bought 300 level seats because I didn't think there was any GA left, so now I've got no shot at GA in the presale because i already bought 3? that's so stupid. i hate ticketmaster so much

In 2009 the Rose Bowl general sale broke Ticketmaster. This show will have fewer seats available. It's going to sell out lighting fast. The good news is there WILL be a Sunday show added. Just keep an eye out, as it could go up at any time (even before the General sale).

Also, based on yesterday, just keep checking for GAs as it's possible they'll drop more tix.

I hope you are right! I had to chance to grab some East Side and GA but was looking for a better East Side section.

Code has a limit of 4. It keeps track of how many you purchased.

My dad was able to use that code twice to get tickets to different shows........ is that something of concern?

Will keep trying for Rose Bowl, seemingly messed up atm.

There has to be a better way to do this.

Back
Top Bottom