2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WTF - after all that the "Best Available" are sec 333???? (This is for Boston)

I was pulling up good seats at 9am and decided I could be selective and immediately regret refreshing good lower level and then club seats :( I was able to get ok lower level seats by using the app. I want those club seats back... $$$ :crack:

I had the same experience yesterday for Chicago. My browser kept saying to try again later even after trying different browsers. I used the app and finally pulled up 2 GA tickets around 9:05 & was able to pull more for a while. So if you're having trouble or it's saying there are no GA left, keep trying.

Having the same problems with Boston. Just wanted a pair of GA tickets. Looks like they all sold out within the first minute. Looking for other tickets, now it just says "Unable to process your request, try again later."

Are there only a certain number of tickets available during the presale, meaning when it goes on sale to the general public there may be GA tickets available again?

Also, does anyone know if they plan on adding second shows for venues like Gillete?

2nd show for Boston was rumored so hoping it happens. I wanted 4 Club seats, ended up with 4 in the rafters. Close to $500 + the useless $50 u2.com membership -- if it's a pre-sale for members, shouldn't they have good tickets available for us???

No luck with Toronto - presale code brought up mostly crap ... no GA availability. Had to keep exiting the browser and restarting to get it to search properly. Worst presale experience in many years

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Quite a few people were saying the TM app was working better yesterday.

Credit card instead-of or with ticket seems to be fairly standard now as they're trying to prevent resale of tickets. Which obviously isn't working at all!

Availability does seem to be a bit all over the place though. I couldn't get any GA2 for Croke but people were able to get them an hour later.

Yeah, this is BS. Wish I could get a refund on the U2.com membership.

I am totally with you.

This whole thing is already smelling very fishy.

Wait til the tour and the band comes out and does not play the album in its entirety ("Oh, we just could not get Bono to hit the notes on Red Hill Mining Town")

Hate to be negative, but this morning really sucked and I was so optimistic.

Anyone know about this credit card entry thing at MetLife? that could really jam it all up for many people...

Look, the demand for these tickets is huge. I get that. Even trying to buy them is like trying to win a lottery. What annoys me is Ticketmaster's little Searching...sit tight schtick. It basically locks you out of trying to search for other tickets, only to come back to tell you nothing else is available. The only thing you can really do is throw anything you could possibly want against the search wall and see what sticks. Anyway, I"m just another fan shut out of Chicago. Is it even worth trying the public on sale?

After continually refreshing and clearing my browser cache, I was able to score 3 GA tickets for Boston, so I would say to everyone else to keep trying!

I haven't been this fired up about TM in a lot of years. There can't be so many people with Redhill codes looking to shell out $350/ticket for ONE specific venue that they aren't available at 9:01 or any time afterwards. It wasn't like that at all for I&E for any ticket in the building. It only means they never even sold them to those of us with codes. They were spoken for before the onsale. And that's some major league fuckin dog shit.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Today is not Red Hill, its Wires, and its also the option to buy tickets and add a subscription.
So today you can go on without a code, check for seats and if you like them, buy them along with buying a $50 subscription. This is what folks should have done (Mikal, ouizy for example) rather than buy the membership ahead of time and get the code. If you weren't in yesterday's presale, you could look for tickets today and not have to buy a membership subscription unless you liked the tickets offered and took them.
So today the entire buying public can look for tickets, and trust me brokers have snapped up good ones and bout the added membership. $50 on top for 4 GAs is nothing to them.

Also keep in mind that its a presale and not every ticket in the building is made available. Many don't get released till next Tuesday.

Same bad experience here: logged in at 9:00, trying for 4 GA Amsterdam. TM reported only 2 available. I go back, try again for 2, TM says only one available. I go back try for 1, nothing available at 9:03

Would have been able to get 2nd ring seats, but not that interested as I know how bad the sound is in the stadium.

What makes the whole process extra frustrating is TM site, which basically allows you to try to look for tickets in each and every section of the stadium (about 60-80) - without showing availability for that section. So a lot of effortless trying back and forth.

And of course already the '2nd hand market' is showing dozens of GA tickets being sold for scalper rates...

I wish we all could go back to to the good old days where real fans would be camping outside the post office throughout the night, somehow seems fairer than this BS...

Those having issues with TM site- try the app. I had both the app and a browser window open yesterday, the desktop version wouldn't even take my code and then did nothing but spin, but the app was super quick and easy.

Was looking for Toronto but just happened to check Boston and there were GA's available for the Sunday show. Yeehaa..... This Canadian will have a long weekend in Bawston! Can't wait for some tasty seafood!

Today is not Red Hill, its Wires, and its also the option to buy tickets and add a subscription.
So today you can go on without a code, check for seats and if you like them, buy them along with buying a $50 subscription. This is what folks should have done (Mikal, ouizy for example) rather than buy the membership ahead of time and get the code. If you weren't in yesterday's presale, you could look for tickets today and not have to buy a membership subscription unless you liked the tickets offered and took them.
So today the entire buying public can look for tickets, and trust me brokers have snapped up good ones and bout the added membership. $50 on top for 4 GAs is nothing to them.

Also keep in mind that its a presale and not every ticket in the building is made available. Many don't get released till next Tuesday.

I agree this is total crap that they did this to WIRE group! What is the point of the presale? Everyone I know who had yesterdays group had no problem.

no luck after 2.5 hours for TO.

oh well. i will find a ticket.

i spend more time doing the bot check only to have the "sorry try again..."

well what do you know. just as i sent a grovel note to gabe..WTF...boom 2 tickets GA for TO.

gabe, how did you do that...

yup GAs pulling up for Toronto at 11:45 AM. This whole system is so fucked up. Feel sorry for the people who gave up at 9 and went back to doing actual work

Back
Top Bottom