2010 Leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never doubted they'll come here (probably a lie), but I sure hope they can do shows at more than just Melbourne and Sydney... and Brisbane... and Perth.

Some of the cities make sense, but not all

Exactly! Even though San Diego would be the closest for me (just across the border from Mexico) I wouldn't think it would be smart to play in San Diego. Past 2 stadium tours that have come to San Diego are half-empty. Would this tour make any difference? I do really hope so but Iiiiiiii dunno. Same reason why I don't know why they are playing Oklahoma :|.

god, this is such awesome news. :drool: to think, i get to see them here in the us next year AND in australia/new zealand!! :hyper: somehow i'll make it to all the shows. :yippie:

my god, who knows what my u2 count will be up to by the end of 2010! to think, i could end up seeing a couple dozen shows. :hyper:

god, this is such awesome news. :drool: to think, i get to see them here in the us next year AND in australia/new zealand!! :hyper: somehow i'll make it to all the shows. :yippie:

my god, who knows what my u2 count will be up to by the end of 2010! to think, i could end up seeing a couple dozen shows. :hyper:

exactly, and looking at the setlist now, i could handle seeing that multiple times. on top of that it'll all be worth it to see the claw in action. no unrealistic expectations here! i'll be happy just to be able to travel to some cool places and see my favourite band put on what looks like an amazing show.

I want a concert and I want it now! :angry:

I went to see Achtung Baby a while ago to see if that would help ease my pain but I spent most of the time laughing at the fake Bono. :sad:
aww, i'm sorry! :hug: this probably doesn't make you feel any better, but i can't see any shows this year. no money/the u.s. shows are too far away.

:lol: are they that bad?

aww, i'm sorry! :hug: this probably doesn't make you feel any better, but i can't see any shows this year. no money/the u.s. shows are too far away.

:lol: are they that bad?

Achtung baby are technically very good musically. Magnificent sounds magnificent. Its just the fake Bono overdoes it on the impersonating bit. Or maybe he does it just enough to create a fun night out of giggling. Im not sure which. :lol:

exactly, and looking at the setlist now, i could handle seeing that multiple times. on top of that it'll all be worth it to see the claw in action. no unrealistic expectations here! i'll be happy just to be able to travel to some cool places and see my favourite band put on what looks like an amazing show.
exactly. like i said, i think the first show or two i see i'll just be staring at the claw. they could play the refugee 20 times and i wouldn't even notice! :giggle:

Achtung baby are technically very good musically. Magnificent sounds magnificent. Its just the fake Bono overdoes it on the impersonating bit. Or maybe he does it just enough to create a fun night out of giggling. Im not sure which. :lol:

Sounds like a fun night Beli, almost as good as me and Reptile going to see the Real U2 (TM) at Telstra Dome and then going to the pub to see the Australian U2 Show straight after in 2006. Thankfully a lot of alcohol was involved...

Sounds like a fun night Beli, almost as good as me and Reptile going to see the Real U2 (TM) at Telstra Dome and then going to the pub to see the Australian U2 Show straight after in 2006. Thankfully a lot of alcohol was involved...

:applaud: Well have to aim to be in the same city at the same time and Ill do that with you!

PS Hows your sb situation?

Now this thing won't let me quote, argh!!!

Beli, the "sb situation" has been resolved with coffee and a dramatic "I'm never drinking again" declaration...

As for "No Aussies allowed" I can do a very fine "I'm not American, I'm Canadian" if required..... :shifty:

img028.jpg

img029.jpg

babyfart1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom