2010 Leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,Sam says Pacific leg and Europe leg.

That's because he was talking to Aussies and Europeans. He wasn't asked about a US leg.

People, this is the rough state of play as it stands:

February-March 2010: Oceania (possible, if not Oct-Nov)
June-July 2010: North America (probable)
August-September 2010: Europe (probable)
October 2010: South America (probable)
October-November 2010: Oceania (possible, if not Feb-March)

You can lock in North American and European legs already; I only use the more reserved language of "probable" with regards to the time frame. Obviously, "lock it in" means nothing if something unforeseen comes up between now and then.

hopefully they get first to teh Aussies and New Sealand and than to Europe.
and than late in 2010 to US

That's because he was talking to Aussies and Europeans. He wasn't asked about a US leg.

People, this is the rough state of play as it stands:

February-March 2010: Oceania (possible, if not Oct-Nov)
June-July 2010: North America (probable)
August-September 2010: Europe (probable)
October 2010: South America (probable)
October-November 2010: Oceania (possible, if not Feb-March)

You can lock in North American and European legs already; I only use the more reserved language of "probable" with regards to the time frame. Obviously, "lock it in" means nothing if something unforeseen comes up between now and then.

Are you sure that the NA and Europe legs wouldn't be reversed? It would make more sense to transport the claw Europe->North America->Latin American than North America->Europe->Latin America, methinks.

But a six-legged-tour... :drool:... hasn't happened since TUF.

Are you sure that the NA and Europe legs wouldn't be reversed? It would make more sense to transport the claw Europe->North America->Latin American than North America->Europe->Latin America, methinks.

But a six-legged-tour... :drool:... hasn't happened since TUF.

IF this new album comes out, then I reckon they'll definitely do it. Followed by about a 5 year break! :D

Good news about Wellington though, I hope it does happen, or an Aussie tour at the very least so I can go over there! :up:

Heard the news about Wellington earlier this morning. Will keep my fingers crossed that things work out. The Caketin would be perfect for the 360 tour.:applaud:

I'd love to see a U2 show in Australia or New Zealand some day. Damn school, always getting in the way of my dreams. :angry:

Tell me the last time a U2 touring schedule made sense.

Oh man! This means we'll get a 360 version of One Tree Hill!!! Pisses me off though... I'd love to hear that song live, and many others would as well!

Would somebody ask about Southamerica, please? :sad:

How many times do I have to post that South America is currently in the works for October 2010? There are no indications that this has changed.

when do you think they will announce next summers shows?

I would imagine they will finalise plans for Oceania before we hear anything, if only for the reason that if

a) Oceania is feb/march it will be leg 3
b) Oceania is Oct/Nov or not at all, the June leg will be leg 3

good point!

although we'll probably only have a small window of opportunity to travel to shows, hopefully the new zealand ones line up with our time rather than australian shows. especially because when we were in wellington in june we didn't get to see as much as we would have liked.
:yes:

though i wouldn't be opposed to seeing more of qld in the summer :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom