1st Orgasmatron Meeting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Hear ye hear ye!! As Chair of Orgasmatron, I am hereby calling our first official meeting to order. (The other thread was a notice of meeting and some preamble)

Agenda:

1- Roll Call:

It has come to my attention by one of the Executive that LEATHER has done a roll call and they have about 80 ZILLION members!! We need to know who exactly is a part of our organization. Kindly make yourselves known.

2- Part of the due paying process...When/how did you fall in love with EDGE???

I only got 2 or 3 responses to the question last time, which is odd considering Edge girls love to talk about how much they love Edgie wedgie!! So let's try again. I think when members do the roll call, they should put that in (people who have already done this are exempt with our thanks!)

3- Post your absolute fave pic of our boy. The one that would last you the rest of your life.

4- Pre-tour official Edge chat.

I think we should have a live chat, and maybe firm up who is meeting whom where and when. When do you think would be a good time for this?

5- Other business

Thanks everyone, in the spirit of Edge the analytical sex god, we must get a bit more organized. But thanks to Disco and FNAB, we are on our way to having a major merchandise thing going on. Woohooo!

I'll start. Here is my fave pic, as I have posted before:

mD10568.jpg

And a sentimental fave, made for me by Bluey:

xp68286.jpg

I know, I said one pic, but I'm the Chair, so I get to post 2!
tongue.gif
Actually, too many Edge pics are not enough!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think that a chat should take place maybe on a Saturday when no one has to get up for work the next day. Disco knows a chat room that's totally free and no one's ever on it! Right, Disco??

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-27-2001).]

WOO HOOO!!! Here we go:

1- Roll Call:

DISCOTEQUE
Mistress of Mirth, Fun & Frivolity and um...news?
wink.gif

I was a Bono girl till I got the AB video, and THOSE PANTS!! THOSE SPANGLED PANTS!! and the guitar and the mustache and the tank top and the jewelry...OMG OMG OMG...it was ALLLLLL she wrote!!! I've been a sucker for Da Edge ever since!! (but I tend to like dark men with facial hair in the first place)

3- Post your absolute fave pic of our boy. The one that would last you the rest of your life.

MY FAVORITE DESERT-ISLAND EDGE PICS!!!

The ALL TIME coolest Edge pic EVER!
S255593.jpg

This picture nearly incites me to RIOT:
kZ60475.jpg

*GULP* :
Tf28570.jpg

the one, the only...MR. THE EDGE:
tH92993.jpg

I think we should have a live chat...When do you think would be a good time for this?

NAME IT. I'LL BE THERE. I'm on both MSN (gudagirl) and AOL (holydunk) chat.

5- Other business

But thanks to Disco and FNAB, we are on our way to having a major merchandise thing going on. Woohooo!

I want one of Fnabbie's shirts!!!!!!

I think that a chat should take place maybe on a Saturday when no one has to get up for work the next day. Disco knows a chat room that's totally free and no one's ever on it! Right, Disco??

right baby!!! HOWEVER...I do have my own chat room...but still working on a couple of tweaks...I will post all that chatty info in a bit...Saturday night sounds fine to me...I'm typically home after 8:00 PM Central time...hope everyone can make it!

Disco...you know the routine
smile.gif

ARGH!! I can't even follow the rules, SORRY CHAIR MISTRESS!! I posted more than one pic, whoops... hehehehe

okay...just take that first one...or the last one...um...nevermind. I can't choose!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

disco
aka: M.O.M.

Don't worry Disco, the more pics the better! But it's interersting to know which one you'd absolutely pick. I had no idea the first one was your fave, I'd never even seen it before!

So are you making your own chatroom? Or do you want to use the Will Patton thing?

Roll Call

Fishy/Fnabi:Bedazzled Merch-Maid
Reporting for duty!

Why Edge?

Do you have eyes!?! Actually I have to admit I was one of the flock that is originally pulled in by Bono's charms, but while at the DC show I found myself completely drawn in by the way Edge plays! To see a picture of him is one thing, but to see the man in action is pure bliss...after spending the entire DC show admiring Edge, and wishing he would come to the tip of the heart more often, I was totally sold! I love boys with guitars! Especially boys in Beanies with Guitars!

My all time Favorite Picture...
vP22525.jpg

It just doesn't get any better than that...

Chat

I'm game for chat, just let us know when and where!

Other Business

I need confirmations on T-shirt orders! many, MANY, MANY thanks to Disco for all of her help with the shirts! I couldn't have done it without yah babe!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-27-2001).]

Where is everyone tonight?

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

ok my fav pic of The Edge...

rP53108.jpg

I noticed The Edge in the ZooTV video...
wink.gif

As far as a chat, I think that's a great idea, just tell me when
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

1- Roll Call:
Hey it's me Mocool! Or Molly I guess...
um, Official curator of bedazzled pants and beanies...whatever that is...
biggrin.gif

Dang! This'll be the 3rd time I've
told, but ok: Yes, like most I was originally attracted to that stud
Bono. However, slowly but surely my attentions landed on that man w/ the
sexy goatee. I first noticed him in
the WOWY vid, w/ the swaying and
gyrating of the hips w/ his geetar!
And like Fishy said, it ain't nothin'
you've seen him in concert! WOOHOOOOO!
He's so adorable and sexy, and his playing blows me away!

3- Post your absolute fave pic of our boy. The one that would last you the rest of your life. Aw, crap I really can't post just one. That's like picking a fave U2 song! So I narrowed it down to a few. Fishy and Val already posted two!
biggrin.gif

edge76006.jpg

edge90027.jpg

edge_055.jpg

mad.gif
And I can't post this next one b/c it's from geocities, but I absolutely love it!!! I wish it would show:
edge89.jpg

Chat would be awesome!! Except I have some friends coming in to town this weekend, so I don't know when I'll have some spare time...

5- Other business
I can't wait for Fishy's shirts!!! Is that business? Yes, I say it is.

SORRY, LMFAO!!!
You all know I'm not an "active member"
rolleyes.gif
of this club.

But I got a piccie from a friend, that is worth the intromission here.

I just know you're gonna love it:
Fg87616.jpg

So, Have you girls ever seen this one??

Doesn't make ya drool!
wink.gif

Cheers!
And please, don't tell any LEATHER member about this...
tongue.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

[This message has been edited by Scarlet Hawkmoon (edited 09-27-2001).]

Scarlet,
Your secret is safe with me, thanks for the pic!

Fishy <><

------------------

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Sorry-can't post a pic w/ the computer I'm on right now...

But this is SO WEIRD-how we all seem to be in love w/ Bono first-then The Edge love takes over.

Of course, I've still got it for Bono-but, since Edge loves him so much, I think that's OK!!And of course, I love Larry too-oh boy, hope this doesn't count against me in this club!!

Can't pinpoint exactly when I fell, but I sure fell hard.

*he is GOD*

*plan to kidnap him in the Fall and take him to a TOP SECRET location*

Mysterious_Ways here! So how do I get one of those cool Orgasmatron names?!?!?!

I just love Edge's style. He's not afraid to get all sparkly and bedazzled. I like sparkly Edge!!! And those cute little beenies! Oh yeah - he's really good at that guitar thing too! lol

Ok - here is my favorite pic that I took on the tour

Awesome+Edge.jpg

It would definately be nice to know who is going to what concerts so we can look out for each other - and show off our cool Orgasmatron shirts!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

I second that one! It's great to have guest contributions!! I'd never seen that one before.

Gina, I take it you want Edge to win then?
wink.gif

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Scarlet,
Your secret is safe with me, thanks for the pic!

Fishy <><

I'm reporting for roll call!

The chat is a good idea- just tell me what time, and I'll be there!

Mocool already posted my favorite Edge pic, but I'll post it again.
smile.gif

edge_055.jpg

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I second that one! It's great to have guest contributions!! I'd never seen that one before.

Gina, I take it you want Edge to win then?
wink.gif

Can't it just be a TIE???

Tie goes to the gorgeous Irish man...

*see, it ALWAYS ends in a tie!!!*

I'll give these questions a go...

1- Roll Call:

Burning_Azalea. I haven't got a title yet 'cause I've only been posting for maybe about a week!

I suspect during the ZOOTV show that I went to. Edge's playing is so amazing that I just flipped! It doesn't hurt that that he is adorable too!
wink.gif

I've posted/responded to this piccie once, and I'll gladly do it again! I just _love_ the expression on his face...

xj78391.jpg

I think we should have a live chat...When do you think would be a good time for this?

Midnight is where the day begins!
wink.gif
Sundays might be the best time on that; it really depends on when people don't have to work.
However, I gotta figure out how to get registered for chat!

5- Other business

Three cheers for the Orgasmatrons!

------------------
...And my old man was into opera, which, as far as I was concerned, was just heavy metal. I like those bawdy opera songs: the king is unfaithful to the queen, then he gets the pox, they have a son, the son grows up and turns into an alligator, and in the end they kill the alligator and make some shoes for the king. But because it's sung in Italian, people think it's very aloof. Not at all.

--Bono, in a Rolling Stone interview, 1987

Come on Girls, come out of hiding and show your Edge love! I know there has to be more than 9 of us!
wink.gif

Fishy
5440964.jpg

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

I just love that pic because my friend sent it to me the day I had the dream about having oral sex with him. I went so nuts that day, I got it on my PC like a wallpaper!!!

5440964.jpg

[/B][/QUOTE]

*bump* (Whenever I see this I have an image of someone banging their head against the computer screen...)

C'mon now Edge girls! We're finally getting somewhere and this thread is sinking like a stone!!! Let's try and organize our Edge chat too.

Back
Top Bottom