1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...is it even possible to get a VdGG shirt?

And they're playing NEARfest this year, too. Their second gig in America, ever.

I'd presume that if one exists, you own it.

Pure Reason Revolution's live release from Nearfest is fucking awesomeness. Highly recommended.

tbh i don't see it either. i was perfectly happy with my first listen to climb onto your boots, and i intend to do the same thing with the album.

I'm actually not dreading the album any more. Here's hoping it leaks sooner rather than later.

i've gone this far without beach clips, 30 second clips.

i can wait until the real thing comes out and i can listen to it the way i heard the single :drool:

I see no difference between downloading the album on, say, 17/02 or 02/03. Hence, bring on the leak.

(Though it looks like I've been talked into buying the mega-ultra-super-fantastico-deluxe edition of NLOTH with chocolate sprinkles and candles anyway.)

i've gone this far without beach clips, 30 second clips.

i can wait until the real thing comes out and i can listen to it the way i heard the single :drool:

I'm with you on this, it's how I've always got my U2 music, waiting till it appeared in the shops. Or till you hear the first single on the radio.

I'm with you on this, it's how I've always got my U2 music, waiting till it appeared in the shops. Or till you hear the first single on the radio.

Speaking of which, I still haven't heard GOYB on the radio here... I guess Adelaide doesn't care about U2 anymore. Oh well, they had a pretty good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom