(04-27-2005) U2 Shoot New Video in Vancouver -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Shoot New Video in Vancouver

Editor's Note: Interference.com just received this release from U2's PR reps. If anyone is attending this video shoot and would like to do a write-up for Interference.com, please PM or e-mail me at devlin@interference.com.

The GM Place will host the filming of U2's latest video today.

U2 fans are invited to attend this exclusive filming at the Arena in
Vancouver.

Wristbands will be given out from 3pm after which, upon entry to the building, fans will receive a ticket to a reserved seat surrounding the stage. The first 4,000 people will be permitted to enter the venue.

Organisers ask that guests arrive no earlier than 3pm. Full security searches will be implemented at the door ­ no recording devices of any type will be permitted in the venue, this includes cameras and cellphones.

Anyone entering the venue with a recording device will be denied entry.

This Live video will be shot by French directors, Alex and Martin. The pair recently won a Grammy for directing U2¹s Vertigo, the debut single from the Number 1 album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. Alex and Martin have also worked with The White Stripes, Kylie Minogue, Air, Jane¹s Addiction and Noir Desir.

Thanks Frances!

Last edited:
DO it!!
I am in Calgary and flying in tomorrow morning and am so close to saying screw work and leaving now!! Only an hour flight!!
It would be so awesome to be in one of their videos!

If I was on the other coast I would be there in a flash.

I suppose this is for COBL then?

If this is gonna be "City of Blinding Lights", they HAVE to do Miracle Drug next. Can´t imagine that not being a single...

I could get there in 2.5 hours from 3pm but I would have to take my 4 year old daughter with. Do you think she'd be allowed in? What if I get there and they're full up or already started?

:censored: :mad:

then I'd have to drive back, explain to my husband why I'm not crazy, cram for my final tomorrow AM, and then drive back up for Friday's show.

And yet I am still SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS. :crazy:

u2girlcj said:
I could get there in 2.5 hours from 3pm but I would have to take my 4 year old daughter with. Do you think she'd be allowed in? What if I get there and they're full up or already started?

:censored: :mad:

then I'd have to drive back, explain to my husband why I'm not crazy, cram for my final tomorrow AM, and then drive back up for Friday's show.

And yet I am still SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS. :crazy:

GO!!! If not for you do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I was asked for my passport by the US people when I crossed the border to go to Denver...if you get lucky they might not ask you lol

It's five minutes from my office...but, ahh, i'll let the kids go nuts. Wait for the concerts tomorrow and Friday. I wonder if they'll play COBL 10 times and then that's it, or if the fans may get couple other songs...

u2girlcj said:
Checked for flights and it makes no difference in time vs. driving.

I really have gone over the deep end now. :lol: It's official.

:applaud:

Why are you still online! Go get ready! :D

Back
Top Bottom