Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We stopped in Te Awamutu (which was actually a lovely little place), and did the whole geeky Crowdies thang :giggle:. Then we continued onwards to Startford via State Highway 43, which has an UNSEALED SECTION. Yep, unsealed State Highway. Driving efforts were rewarded in Stratford where we found a place to stay with glorious underfloor heating! :drool:

At least you didn't have to come all the way from America... :wink:

Anyway, I'd better head off. We're going back to Archives shortly so Ax can struggle to decipher more handwritten 1840s/50s documents. :crack:

Hope everyone is well! :wave:
Erk, that doesn't sound like much fun... good luck to him! And to you for the packing...!

Got the album downloaded in a minute or so, and because I'm a bit of an organisation freak I organised it in order on my iTunes and made sure the album cover came up for every song that you sent me (bar the ones I already had).

Haha, it probably is.

Did everything come up properly?

Maybe I should change it then... *L*

Did everything come up properly?

Maybe I should change it then... *L*

Yep, it's all good! I fixed it so that it matches iTunes standards, that reminds me, I should fix up NLOTH and all.

I got a bit of a scare when Hello started and I thought that you just sent me 12 copies of Wonderwall. :uhoh: (the intro guitar)

Belated Hello's to CharAx. Thats right I went there ;)

I read that as "CharlAx" (which could work, too), and thought it sounded like a particularly cheesy-but-awesome alien villain.

"Look out! It's CharlAx! They seek to devour every molecule of brie and bacon in the universe!!"

Not seeing U2 tonight mixed with old Christmas movies, wine sort of named after the lead singer of The National and Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Tonight should be good.

Postponements suck... but you sound like you have a good antidote there. :D

I read that as "CharlAx" (which could work, too), and thought it sounded like a particularly cheesy-but-awesome alien villain.

"Look out! It's CharlAx! They seek to devour every molecule of brie and bacon in the universe!!"

The monsters of moscato consumption. :panic:

Yep, it's all good! I fixed it so that it matches iTunes standards, that reminds me, I should fix up NLOTH and all.

I got a bit of a scare when Hello started and I thought that you just sent me 12 copies of Wonderwall. :uhoh: (the intro guitar)

Heh, I know... nothing like a recurring theme, I guess.

How do you like the rest of the album?

I've noticed that your tracks are louder than the ones from iTunes! :D Just an interesting observation but it doesn't bother me at all.

Good, very good. :yes:

But I don't think anyone else in here approves of Oasis ... :no:

Cool, glad you like it. It's a pretty good album, I think. I could wish that little instrumental snippet went for longer!

Eh, that doesn't bother me particularly. I like U2 and a lot of people don't seem to approve of them, either. :wink:

Cool, glad you like it. It's a pretty good album, I think. I could wish that little instrumental snippet went for longer!

Eh, that doesn't bother me particularly. I like U2 and a lot of people don't seem to approve of them, either. :wink:

It is. Can understand its significance to 90's music.

I'm loving Cast No Shadow. :drool:

I've noticed that your tracks are louder than the ones from iTunes! :D Just an interesting observation but it doesn't bother me at all.

That is odd... I've noticed that with tracks I've got from various different sources. I can't actually remember where I got the Oasis album from.

It is. Can understand its significance to 90's music.

I'm loving Cast No Shadow. :drool:

I like that one particularly, yeah. :up:

Did you say you already had Champagne Supernova? That's another favourite...

I keep spelling words backwards today. Dunno what that's supposed to mean... aphasia?

Or maybe not enough sleep.

I like that one particularly, yeah. :up:

Did you say you already had Champagne Supernova? That's another favourite...

I keep spelling words backwards today. Dunno what that's supposed to mean... aphasia?

Or maybe not enough sleep.

No, only Wonderwall, DLBIA, SMS and MG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom