Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right then. I'm off to sleep. Hopefully I won't have impure dreams about a certain ginger-haired Aussie children's performer in a red skivvy. Again. :shifty:

I know this will mean very little to anyone, but I have to have a whinge:

There were 37 sales orders in UE today. THIRTY-SEVEN.

:crack:

That is all.

See you, Reggo. :wave:

For JF? Or Crowdies? :confused:

Farnsy of course. :wink:

5th and 6th are Friday and Sat. nights... Hrm. Weighing up using precious leave vs. Crowdies awesomeness vs. spending money.

My sig could get crowded...

I'm betting there'll be a second Sydney gig on the 7th too ... at least I've got a few days to think about what to do and where to go.

The next thread should totally be in the Greek alphabet.

I would do a thread for Bulls, New Zealand, but neither Charlotte nor I have uploaded our photos from that unforgett-a-bull town.

Brain not working well enough to think about Crowdies travel. Must get sleep tonight.

(TwiFact: Did you know that sparkly vampires don't sleep?)

And there's still 2 pages in which to Russify this place...!

Hey Alison, do you want to meet up for dinner before Surfer Blood tomorrow evening?

That looks incredibly Russian.

*watches*

....!

I have no idea what I just saw/heard, but I love modern motherland Russia type song!

Rock music definitely needs more rolled Rs.

Russians apparently lead the world in unsteady cinematography.

Hey Alison, do you want to meet up for dinner before Surfer Blood tomorrow evening?

Sure... I am actually going to go to bed in 13 minutes, so I have high hopes that I will get to work early enough to leave early enough to get to Richmond in time to eat something before the gig. Or did you want to eat elsewhere?

But first! As threatened promised, here are the talented musicians who inspire Stephanie Meyer:

Actually, I'm going to spoiler this, because there may be information herein that some readers may find distressing. Don't shoot the messenger!

"[...] particularly the band Muse - there are emotions, scenes, and plot threads in this novel that were born from Muse songs and would not exist without their genius. Also Linkin Park, Travis, Elbow, Coldplay, Marjorie Fair, My Chemical Romance, Brand New, The Strokes, Armor For Sleep, The Arcade Fire, and The Fray have all been instrumental in staving off the writer's block."

And on that, goodnight! :wave:

That looks incredibly Russian.

*watches*

....!

I have no idea what I just saw/heard, but I love modern motherland Russia type song!

Rock music definitely needs more rolled Rs.

Russians apparently lead the world in unsteady cinematography.

:tsk:

It's Belarusian, not Russian. :no:

:D

That was called "Buy Belarusian!"

Chorus goes: "Buy Belarusian, throw away the Samsungs and the Sanyo"

But first! As threatened promised, here are the talented musicians who inspire Stephanie Meyer:

Actually, I'm going to spoiler this, because there may be information herein that some readers may find distressing. Don't shoot the messenger!

"[...] particularly the band Muse - there are emotions, scenes, and plot threads in this novel that were born from Muse songs and would not exist without their genius. Also Linkin Park, Travis, Elbow, Coldplay, Marjorie Fair, My Chemical Romance, Brand New, The Strokes, Armor For Sleep, The Arcade Fire, and The Fray have all been instrumental in staving off the writer's block."

And on that, goodnight! :wave:

They have all been instrumental?

I see what you did there, Stephenie Meyer. Lul lul lulz.

They have all been instrumental?

I see what you did there, Stephenie Meyer. Lul lul lulz.

Oh, yes. Lulz. *kills self* If her bishop finds out she's been listening to that stuff, she could lose her temple recommend.

Stephenie Meyer is a Mormon. Took a lot of willpower to put the second "m" in that word.

For JF? Or Crowdies? :confused:

Both!

Let's hope it's under the $100 mark ... :uhoh: My wallet, like Alison's, is aching already.

I'm thinking about the Sydney, Brissie, and 'Gong gigs. SA and WA look pricey, not to mention out of the way in terms of getting to them.

If U2 come late this year, that could make things fun, what with already having Crowdies and Muse tickets.

Yeah, well my wallet is aching yet, but I do owe her for Muse still...so its pre-aching. I'll probably settle for just Melbourne. If U2's coming here this year, I'll keep my money aside for them.

Lolz at my unintentional crowded pun, also.

:hug:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom