Pittsburgh (Not Paris) Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA - June 7, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day

there are empty sections in the back. entire sections.

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad

Told you.

dropping the lights and having the audience light up their phones really shows off the empty seats.

they're never going back to pittsburgh. ever

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

Last edited:
dropping the lights and having the audience light up their phones really shows off the empty seats.

They should have gone to the baseball stadium instead, but it's probably too small for their egos.

a different line from America.

it was close enough to: Kathy I said as we boarded a greyhound in pittsburgh

02 - New Year's Day
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name

i think 3 should be: America (snippet) / Bad / America (snippet)

they may be in such a hurry to get out of town that they only do side A

Pittsburgh is a strange market; an arena is an easy sell out, but a stadium show needs to pull from other places and during the week that's tough; State College/Harrisburg are a long way on a weeknight and everything North West (where a show would normally pull from) is going to head to Cleveland for the Saturday show;
I think most folks don't realise just how close Pittsburgh & Cleveland are (less than 150 miles)

02 - New Year's Day
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Spent 5 of the best years of my life in the 'burgh- saw vertigo tour there all by my lonesome at the old Igloo. Great energy and vibe from the crowd - I recall my arms draped over the shoulders of a couple strangers belting out Pride together and we all might have been crying! I don't know as I was stoned to the bejeezus). They nearly closed out the Claw Tour there (then added the Moncton dates, IIRC). It's a great town. Wifey is from there and we get to go back from Chi often. I feel like I'm defending the town, and I really don't know why, but I'm glad the band hits it up as frequently as they do. It's the gleaming, coughing gem of the rust belt. It was the first place I felt at home after leaving home. It might be my favorite city.

Wow! What a great performance of Streets right there!

Maybe the band won't go back for a stadium gig. Probably for an arena one. Maybe they don't care if the stadium isn't full if the punters are going nuts. That'll happen in Pittsburgh. Have you seen what they do to that place for a fucking Kenny Chesny concert?! Google it. You'll never stop laughing!

02 - New Year's Day
07 - With or Without You

02 - New Year's Day
07 - With or Without You
08 - Bullet the Blue Sky

Spent 5 of the best years of my life in the 'burgh- saw vertigo tour there all by my lonesome at the old Igloo. Great energy and vibe from the crowd - I recall my arms draped over the shoulders of a couple strangers belting out Pride together and we all might have been crying! I don't know as I was stoned to the bejeezus). They nearly closed out the Claw Tour there (then added the Moncton dates, IIRC). It's a great town. Wifey is from there and we get to go back from Chi often. I feel like I'm defending the town, and I really don't know why, but I'm glad the band hits it up as frequently as they do. It's the gleaming, coughing gem of the rust belt. It was the first place I felt at home after leaving home. It might be my favorite city.

Wow! What a great performance of Streets right there!

Maybe the band won't go back for a stadium gig. Probably for an arena one. Maybe they don't care if the stadium isn't full if the punters are going nuts. That'll happen in Pittsburgh. Have you seen what they do to that place for a fucking Kenny Chesny concert?! Google it. You'll never stop laughing!

One of my favourite places to see Bruce at; Has played some killer shows there the last few years and last years (Sept) show was the best of the whole tour

Back
Top Bottom