San Jose #1 Setlist Party :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to put their handle into the periscope app and it will say watch live and that's where the stream is. On Twitter they might not put the link up or have protected tweets etc.

However most seem to be struggling with the signal, so I think it's a lot of bouncing around! Still great to see snippets though!!!

I am not very IT literate as I am not young like some of you. I have putting these addresses into twitter and seeing if a periscope address is showing - is that what I am supposed to be doing

If you have the app on your phone, search the twitter handle, I'm currently watching LouisBerry8

I love SONG FOR SOMEONE... this album is getting better and better listening live... honestly last 2 albums a few of the songs they played during the show (and I knew would be played over and over) I just struggled with the entire time... these are effortless to hear again and again...

il_340x270.451712378_axlk.jpg

I am not very IT literate as I am not young like some of you. I have putting these addresses into twitter and seeing if a periscope address is showing - is that what I am supposed to be doing

Do you have an iPhone or iPad? If so, download the Periscope app and then search for the usernames people keep posting. You can follow them so that it will alert you when they begin to post a new video feed.

If not, people are searching online and posting direct links to the feeds on computers. They are most likely searching Twitter for posts tagged with #u2ietour.

You can also go to Periscope Streams - LIVE! to look for anything concert related.

Hope this helps. :)

I love SONG FOR SOMEONE... this album is getting better and better listening live... honestly last 2 albums a few of the songs they played during the show (and I knew would be played over and over) I just struggled with the entire time... these are effortless to hear again and again...

I don't like SFS. :reject:

I'm starting to realize a lot of these Periscope users are turning their feeds back on when it's a crowd favorite. A bunch of them just popped up for Sunday Bloody Sunday.

i just realized the stage is an Irish flag during SBS! How cool!

SAP Center at San Jose - San Jose, CA - May 18, 2015

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Mofo (snippet) / Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

Noel Gallagher is currently in San Fran playing Champagne Supernova right now. Random onperiscope.com discovery.

SAP Center at San Jose - San Jose, CA - May 18, 2015

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Mofo (snippet) / Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves

Back
Top Bottom