Denver 1 Setlist Party 6-6-15 Pepsi Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is not computing with my brain right now. What is wrong with their seats and where are extra seats to the sold out show? Crazy Denver!

11150895_940305246028678_8929212737682501266_n.jpg

there was at least a 2-ticket GA drop a few hours ago. i looked for shits and giggles.

thought about posting on the ticket drop thread, but it was on such short notice i didn't think it would do any good.

i'll try and ask any landscape periscopers to go portrait mode so it will be easier to watch on computer screens

best guess is the sight lines are terrible in the upper decks, you can't see the main stage or the e-stage

i saw some pictures from phoenix where there was that problem.

the arena is great for basketball, not so great for anything else. hockey was horrible.

You don't get moved for shitty views in any other venue? There are just shitty views.

Ha, this guy is shouting out his company... like an ad.... on periscope... nice work.

Considering the Chicago map was actually reversed up until a week or so ago....
(Chicago map appeared to have E stage down by 226, turns out 226 is directly behind I stage) Lot of people in Chicago were upset to learn their entire position was reversed. Mine included. :shrug: Not anything to be done this late in the game, especially when one of my purchases was a StubHub one. Am hoping like hell for GA drops.

gatobronco is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ... is up and broadcasting!

thanks!

Pepsi Center - Denver, CO - June 6, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

Let the whining begin. They didn't play my favorite song, they didn't close with the song I wanted to hear, how come they didn't play this off the new CD, This "Pop" song would have worked hear better......ect..........I am just glad the boys are playing live again! Sip your cocktails and enjoy the show.....who knows maybe tonights "bong for someone " will be for you.

02 - The Electric Co.

When I saw R.E.M. in 2004 at the Boston Garden, the entire balcony was empty which meant that people who bought tix in that area were moved to either the loge or floor on the day of the show. It was eerie and I've never seen that done again. No curtains were used either. It had to do with poor ticket sales and most likely empty expensive seats in the loge & on the floor. I'm guessing something similar tonight in Denver happened. That place sure looks empty.

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

So what's up with attendance at this show? Did it not sell out?

No bloody idea what that snippet was at the end of The Electric Co. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom