2015 U2 Tour News - Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 10th & 11th would tie in with the end of the ATP tennis at Bercy - Nov 2nd to 8th. London O2 has the ATP tennis finals 15th to 22nd November so no U2 then.

Those Glasgow dates are exactly 31 years since two pretty epic gigs there at Barrowlands on the UF Tour.

So what's everyone's guess. GA under or over $100 each?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Not liking it there?

Nah it's nice, reminds me of Dunedin actually (one of my favourite cities in the world). I just always refer to Tasmania and New Zealand as the arse end of the world, because they pretty much ARE.

NRJ989 got spooked by my reply to "What would you do for the tickets"

Aus vielen verschiedenen Quellen sickerten heute allerlei detailliertere Informationen durch. Laut uns vorliegenden, übereinstimmenden Infos ist mit mehreren Shows in der Berliner O2 World Ende September und in der Kölner Lanxess Arena Mitte Oktober zu rechnen.

From U2 News: U2 Tour 2015: Tourdaten kommen wohl morgen - U2tour.de

Definitely planning Berlin and Cologne here.

U2tour ‏@U2tour

Cologne shows on 17th and 18th october 2015. Appeared on the arena's website but meanwhile the edited the pages

Looks like they'll release all the dates at the same time.

Nah it's nice, reminds me of Dunedin actually (one of my favourite cities in the world). I just always refer to Tasmania and New Zealand as the arse end of the world, because they pretty much ARE.

Ah gotcha! It's a lovely city, not that I spent a great deal of time in the CBD apart of Salamanca. But it's not too big and easy to get around (not sure about PT, but with a car it was fine.)

Anyway, there's a U2 tour going on!

Ah gotcha! It's a lovely city, not that I spent a great deal of time in the CBD apart of Salamanca. But it's not too big and easy to get around (not sure about PT, but with a car it was fine.)

Anyway, there's a U2 tour going on!

I'm staying in Sandy Bay, since I'm here for an event at the university, and it's quite pretty. Or was yesterday when I arrived and it was sunny (being clever, I went for a walk and only thought of putting on sunblock when I was an hour down the road and already burnt); today wasn't so flash!

Will be exploring the CBD tomorrow evening, and I'm looking forward to going to MONA on Saturday.

Really didn't expect to be down here updating a new tour though!

Interesting week for U2. U2-1 World AIDS Day performance on Monday, tour announcement today, and then GRAMMY nominations on Friday.

Italian fan sites say Turin in early September and Milan end of October/early November are the two Italian cities U2 will be playing in. No Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom