Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I skip the first 6 pages and get an update? Any rumors/rehearsals?

<<<Has Verizon, thus having internet connection issues today. I am cry :scream:

White as snow could work acoustic, just bono and edge. I think we will see drowning man tonight.

oh excited....

btw, Hi everyone!!! :wave:

:hyper:

:wave: Hello!

ooh white as snow acoustic....pretty. I just can't imagine them doing.

Drowning Man :up: If not, I am thinking something new will be rotated in, at least I'm really, really hoping :hyper: If not, it's still all good.

I'm sure WAS would be good acoustic, but I would like some french horn and harpsichord too:heart:

there is no 1000 mikes being sent allthough the link still works it will not be used this evening. source = u2tour.de admin staff in Milano

Bud will do if you cant get anything else :hmm:

snow patrol have started , bono was on stage and took a look at the not even half filled staduim and said "dont think we'll bother this evening"

My buddy Ian was at yesterday's show and will be at today's too. (He lives in Milan).

I told him of the post about the show being 'flat'. Ian laughed and said really? Not from INSIDE the statium, it wasn't!

hey get the phone number and get some streaming going , if they dont have a flat rate send the bill to Obama

flasche_detmolder.jpg

have one on me

At least Twitter will work again tonight! U2tour are also twittering, and according to U2gigs they have red zone wristbands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom