September 22 and 23, 2010 - Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooo will the whole 60.000 ppl have to pick up their tickets at the stadium on the tourdate itself or are these belgians ever gonna send out those tickets:|:|:|

Sooooooo will the whole 60.000 ppl have to pick up their tickets at the stadium on the tourdate itself or are these belgians ever gonna send out those tickets:|:|:|

That will indeed be one big line:wink:
Nothing yet here too:wave:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

They have STARTED sending them out. :| But claiming it may take up to TWO FRIGGIN WEEKS to send out all the tickets. What in the bloody hell is this? Is one person handling everything or so? :huh: This is just ridiculous. It's the 21st century ffs.

I got my tix today. :up:
I hope that everyone gets their tickets in time.

Excellent news, was there any information included telling you to bring your identification or was your name printed on the tickets? I am still concerned that they might cause a large queuing system otside the stadium.

I have emailed the ticket agent to ask when mine will be shipped.
They have replied saying that they confirm that they have started dispatching this week and it could take up to 10 days to get them all posted.

Excellent news, was there any information included telling you to bring your identification or was your name printed on the tickets? I am still concerned that they might cause a large queuing system otside the stadium.
Not really. It just says that you're not allowed to sell your tickets.

just got the 4 tickets for the 22th, but the 2 i ordered for the 23th are not there,i i guess they are gonna come seperate. double work if you ask me.

And the fun continues.

I just got a completely wrecked enveloppe, crumpled into a ball. Luckily the tickets are still in it and not ripped!
And more fun?
The tickets are on my mom's name with MISTER in front of it. :| I bought them with her credit card as mine hadn't arrived yet, but logged in on the site with my own name. Bloody lovely, if they're checking names not only am I fucked but everyone with me will be. :happy:

Your name is printed on the ticket btw. And your adress. And a lovely disclaimer that tells you you're not allowed to sell the tickets.

And the fun continues.

I just got a completely wrecked enveloppe, crumpled into a ball. Luckily the tickets are still in it and not ripped!
And more fun?
The tickets are on my mom's name with MISTER in front of it. :| I bought them with her credit card as mine hadn't arrived yet, but logged in on the site with my own name. Bloody lovely, if they're checking names not only am I fucked but everyone with me will be. :happy:

Your name is printed on the ticket btw. And your adress. And a lovely disclaimer that tells you you're not allowed to sell the tickets.

:scratch:

:uhoh: I really don`t see the point in putting peoples names on the tickets. I mean if they only sell 1 ticket per person then ok, but selling up to 4 per person means that 3 people will have the wrong name for every transaction :der: They must know that fans will swop tickets since in europe you could only buy for 1 venue, not split your allowance across several venues............so how exactly are they going to police this without having a riot on their hands when the gates open :rolleyes::panic:

If I'm getting ANY more shit with this I AM GONNA RIOT. :| I'm fucking pissed off right now. Everything that can go wrong, IS going wrong.
I sent them an email. Which was lovely to do as well. Their emailadress keeps bouncing back, and the form on their website has no submit button visible. :| I managed to send my message with tab tab enter but still fucking moronic.

Oh and for the record, these were presale tickets. Not sure if that means we got them earlier than regular sale or so.

Tickets for first gig arrived in germany today too. I do find it a bit annoying that they sent out tickets for the two gigs separately. Just means having to worry twice.

If I'm getting ANY more shit with this I AM GONNA RIOT. :| I'm fucking pissed off right now. Everything that can go wrong, IS going wrong.
I sent them an email. Which was lovely to do as well. Their emailadress keeps bouncing back, and the form on their website has no submit button visible. :| I managed to send my message with tab tab enter but still fucking moronic.

Oh and for the record, these were presale tickets. Not sure if that means we got them earlier than regular sale or so.

If you get no response, try info@goformusic.be , as it has worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom