October 28 - Vancouver BC Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is seriously the most low-key tour city thread I've seen. Where are all the party people?

I was wondering the same thing. :crack:

What pubs are people going to??

All I know is I'll be at a pub somewhere from 4.30pm after work. There is a bar across from the stadium at the foot of Robson Street called the Atlantic Trap and Gill. It's a Newfie(people from Newfoundland) bar so it would be rather unique for visitors to Canada. It's probably going to be packed though.

me too :D found it walking the GA line at the rose bowl. vancouver here i come (whimper, whimper...... my energy levels are totally depleted).

C'mon D. Suck it up!
Actually, as much as I wish I were there right now, I'm glad to have spent last night in my own bed.

This concert is going to be so awesome. After the sucky day that I've had today, it will be so nice to let lose for a few hours and have a blast seeing my favourite band in my home city. :D

Thora, just let it all go and enjoy! :hug:

Well it's Van...so we're all probably too stoned. lol

:giggle:

Just kidding, drug use is a serious issue. :tsk:

Well, I would be in a party mood had my daughter (9) not been diagnosed with n1h1. She was supposed to be with me on this one. :sad:

We spent 4 hours in the er last night. She is home now, on the mend. She's been fighting this since Friday.

I'm going solo on this. :reject:

I really don't know how to feel. Hopefully, I just get "open" and meet some of you in the line. :wave:

(I'm going to get Seattle GAs for her and take her on a road trip without knowing about it. At the end of school too!)

pardon me... Fuckin' Gov't!!! if only we had our shots a week ago. :angry: assholes!!! get with it fuckers!!! too many kids are in a dangerous position. JESUS FUCKIN' HARPER!!! Speed this up! :rant:

Aw, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully she has a quick recovery. The Seattle idea sounds great.

I wish my son was old enough for GA. Next tour I guess...

hey guys and gals. any U2 sightings in vancouver yet? wife and i are just shopping on robson . 5hrs to show time!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom