October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles Part II (The search for a party suite continues)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we'll just probably take our beach chairs in the shuttle and hide them in the trees, that way they will be available after the show.

:D

I told you what happened Dev to my plans last month of going to the Rose Bowl. Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the next two Flea Markets. I nominate Carlos to check it out. Better get the lowdown there! :madwife: :wink: :hug: Maybe Nic will have better luck. I'm sure she's cuter :wink:

There are two more flea markets at the Rose Bowl before the concert, Sept. 13 and Oct. 11. Great opportunity to check out the parking, entrances and maybe even the stadium.

Rose Bowl Flea Market

Very cool. Thanks for the tip. The one on 9/13 is looking pretty open for me. I'll try and take some pics, not sure why, but it sounds more official good :D

I told you what happened Dev to my plans last month of going to the Rose Bowl. Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the next two Flea Markets. I nominate Carlos to check it out. Better get the lowdown there! :madwife: :wink: :hug: Maybe Nic will have better luck. I'm sure she's cuter :wink:

:sexywink: I'll do my best. I think I'm doing the flea market thingie 9/13.

I was thinking about doing that too.

Flea Market? or this weekend??

I think i'll be going there on Sunday. Anyone wanna join?
:lol:

Thiiiiiisss Sunday???

I went to see the Brewers lose today . . .Wow, am I ready for a U2 concert. Entertainment is a bit spotty in Wisconsin.

Wait, Rich, do you not have a ticket at all? Or are you just trying to "upgrade" from seats to GA?

No ticket yet. I'm set on doing GA for this one, it's just a matter of trying to find something resembling a deal. Hopefully, I won't have to pay the $250 -$300 (or more) price they're going for, but if that's what it comes down to . . . :angry:

I like the guy selling 14 GA's on ebay for $5200. I can't decide whether I want to hit him in the face with a sack of flour or in the groin with a whiffle bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom