June 7, 2011 - McAfee Coliseum - Oakland, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
76477_10150096366640439_759070438_7271068_3560569_n.jpg

that piece of trash?????? nooooooooo. It's in the fantabulous Oakland Tribune and Contra Costa Times, of course!

Some people are obsessive like that, Romi. ...I'd totally keep an ad like that, haha.

~SUBSCRIBEZ TO THREAD NOW~ Woo!

God, having GA tickets and being forced to sit through The Fray would have been damn terrible. Lenny Kravitz isn't a god or anything, but enjoyable enough. :up:

Lots of advertisements for this concert, especially in MUNI stations here in San Francisco. They must not have been very close to selling out the first time and/or a lot of tickets were exchanged for a refund after the first cancellation. Northern CA has always been a tough sell for the group as U2's audience is primarily white & urban, and unfortunately, that white/urban audience includes far too many jaded hipsters in this area that cringe at the thought of U2. Honestly, much younger audiences for this band in the rest of the country it seems.

Is anyone driving to this show from the SoCal area and want to share gas costs / driving duties? I'm thinking about driving from AZ but don't want to do the whole thing myself.

Is anyone else annoyed that this show is on like a Tuesday or Wednesday? Maybe because I live here and I have to take time off work and not get paid. Wish it was on a weekend. :grumpy:

Yeah, I'll be there. But very late. Since my class is 'till 6.30 PM in PA.
So I'll be observing the claw from afar and enjoy the show from the back of GA this time.

Ah, well, I'll be in town all week with my son and we'll be headed down your way at least one day. If I miss you at the show, maybe I can see you in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom