July 9th, 2010 Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my tickets todaayyyy!!!!!! :dancing: :hyper::hyper:

Woo hoo!
Isn't it awesome to already have them? I am trying to put them all in one place with my passport and everything...too many months in the way and I will forget what I did with them! LOL!

I can't wait...I was listening to Pop this weekend and it makes me so excited for this Miami adventure!

Have you guys seen the movie Pirate Radio? I saw it and it is awesome. Something to pass away the time until we see U2 again.

Oh the anticipation is already killing me. :hyper:
hj

Hey room,

I saw that GA's are sold-out, how could this be? The way the stage is backed-into the whole in the left-field wall (baseball configuation of the field), I would think that GA's capacity would be at an all time high for this concert, and hopefully so, because I hate seeing open spaces especially down on the floor! I am thinking this once concert has the potential of being one of the great ones, it has all the elements there for it to be one, Tampa was extraordinary from what I heard, now imagine Miami, one show, with visitors from up North, from the Carribean, from Central America, from South America, from Europe...this has got to be a great mosaic of fans, I just wish they market it so that it indeed blows the roof of off Landshark Stadium, well not literally its roof as it doesnt have one, but you guys know what I mean! I even think they should film the show, by then itll include the new songs from Songs of Accent, the Miami crowd is as rowdy as the South American ones or the Europeans ones, we go crazy here, trust me, the lads and Mr. Mcguinness should film, I know what I am talking about, I know what I am talking about!! :sexywink:

I saw that GA's are sold-out, how could this be? The way the stage is backed-into the whole in the left-field wall (baseball configuation of the field), I would think that GA's capacity would be at an all time high for this concert, and hopefully so, because I hate seeing open spaces especially down on the floor!

They undersell GAs initially because they don't know the legal capacity based on the square footage, claw layout, etc. Once that is known closer to the show, they will release a lot of GAs. I think you'll still see open spaces though - the amount can vary by country (or maybe even by state) due to differing fire codes, etc.

Hey room,

I saw that GA's are sold-out, how could this be? The way the stage is backed-into the whole in the left-field wall (baseball configuation of the field), I would think that GA's capacity would be at an all time high for this concert, and hopefully so, because I hate seeing open spaces especially down on the floor! I am thinking this once concert has the potential of being one of the great ones, it has all the elements there for it to be one, Tampa was extraordinary from what I heard, now imagine Miami, one show, with visitors from up North, from the Carribean, from Central America, from South America, from Europe...this has got to be a great mosaic of fans, I just wish they market it so that it indeed blows the roof of off Landshark Stadium, well not literally its roof as it doesnt have one, but you guys know what I mean! I even think they should film the show, by then itll include the new songs from Songs of Accent, the Miami crowd is as rowdy as the South American ones or the Europeans ones, we go crazy here, trust me, the lads and Mr. Mcguinness should film, I know what I am talking about, I know what I am talking about!! :sexywink:

The best looking people that I've seen in my life have been seen in Miami, and only in Miami. No wonder why Miami Beach has over 1500 models residing in the area. :laugh:

Here! :hyper:

So where are all you out-of-towners staying? I'm going to try and make a weekend of it. Anyplace good on the beach?

Lots of places on South Beach....if you're looking for a place to not get much sleep. Sunny Isles Beach (which is further north than South Beach and a bit closer to the stadium) is quieter with lots of places to eat, etc.

Aventura is also nice, I'd highly recommend it.

Yeah, I was thinking about staying up that way since I'll probably fly into Ft Lauderdale. Is Hollywood beach any good? Found a place there that might work.

Thanks for letting us know where you are staying, I am looking into it, trying to organize 6 girls for this trip. I am thinking Sunny Isles with 2 rooms for all of us or some kind of condo if the price is right!

I'll check out Hotwire!

Found a good deal in Coral Gables to the south....hm...

Thanks for letting us know where you are staying, I am looking into it, trying to organize 6 girls for this trip. I am thinking Sunny Isles with 2 rooms for all of us or some kind of condo if the price is right!

I'll check out Hotwire!

Coral Gables is a bit far IMO. Especially if you're doing GA and want to be able to come and go fairly easily from the hotel...to shower, etc. if you plan on camping (if necessary).

I'll check out Hotwire!

Be vary wary of any deals "near" Coral Gables. All hotels in Coral Gables should be pricey, including The Biltmore and everything else on Miracle Mile.

I can't think of any hotels in that area ("near" the Gables) that aren't mini-brothels. :down:
And yes, it's also far. About a half hour drive with no traffic. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom