July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lauramullen, you're going to have to change your 2011 dates signature :up:

I know. I may actually delete it because I don't want to have all those shows there. I feel bad for the people that can't go to any or only one show.

also a good idea to not have it if there's anyone you don't want knowing what shows shows you are going to :)

Got 2 GAs, now for that fun 5 hour car ride. Just hope it doesnt rain all day again.

If I fail in getting 2 GA's on Monday, I will just go for the $115 price on Stubhub. *shrugs*

If I fail in getting 2 GA's on Monday, I will just go for the $115 price on Stubhub. *shrugs*

PHEW. Got my 2 GA tickets! That was pretty easy. :applaud:

Again, if anyone can't find a hotel room and needs a couch to crash on, I'm right on the river. Feel free to hit me up.

yeah, I saw that this morning. I was getting excited the show might get Florence + the Machine :angry:

U2 is the only band I'd want to see more than once at a time, but sheesh, I'd love to see Snow Patrol again, or just not the same thing over and over.

Hey look at it this way: you're also seeing U2 7 or 8 times. :yes:

This. That's what we're there for anyway. Positivity ftw.

U2 is the only band I'd want to see more than once at a time, but sheesh, I'd love to see Snow Patrol again, or just not the same thing over and over.

This. That's what we're there for anyway. Positivity ftw.

I :heart: Snow Patrol. In fact, the main reason I wanted to go to Mexico City was because they're opening down there. Lucky bastards! :madwife: I'd also kill to see Muse open again, but they're much bigger in the US than they were when they opened last fall. Would be my ultimate dream ticket. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom