July 16th, 17th, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask a question?
I tried to get tix yesterday and of course didn't. Did great getting them through ticketmaster for Gillette and Las Vegas as well as tixs for shows during Vertigo. I have been holding off to join U2.com as a paid subscriber so I can try to get pre-sale: how do they 'assign' the subscriber level (Horizon, Boots, etc)? This will make a difference for me to determine what day this week I "call in sick" to work!
Thanks for the help!

I have been holding off to join U2.com as a paid subscriber so I can try to get pre-sale: how do they 'assign' the subscriber level (Horizon, Boots, etc)? This will make a difference for me to determine what day this week I "call in sick" to work!
Thanks for the help!

You'll be in the Magnificent (i.e. last) group, based on the fact you are joining this late.

I have to go for Montreal2 in the general too. I have 2 GA tickets for M1 but my friend in montreal can't get out of work so we can be in the same place in line together. It's better for him to go Saturday night.
So, once i get my tickets, I'll probably be looking to trade a Montreal 1 GA ticket for one M2 GA ticket. I'll post it in the ticket thread, but putting it out there for anyone on in this thread who missed out on M1 as we head into presales... .:D

IMO M1 GA will be more hectic in terms of lines than M2 GA, just like Chicago 1, Boston 1, etc. based on reviews. I'll do seats for M1 and GA for M2 - it should be easier to get a good spot later for M2.

IMO M1 GA will be more hectic in terms of lines than M2 GA, just like Chicago 1, Boston 1, etc. based on reviews. I'll do seats for M1 and GA for M2 - it should be easier to get a good spot later for M2.
Yeah and just like SMB emphatically insisted, there won't be a second show either.

half of the hippodrome field is not used. take a look at the GEG PR video. the other half will be a mixture of GA line + poutine vendors + beaver tails vendors + tshirt vendors

Hey gang. Listen I have the ability to get myself a new Horizon code (legit) however was not planning to do so because of finances. If anyone wants to come in on it with me, I'd be willing to share the code/buy tickets for you, assuming cash up front. I am a trustworthy trader (check the feedback thread).

Potential is there for one or more people to get up to 3 tickets. Let me know via PM or leave your email address, no sense cluttering up the thread working it out.

Am totally open to other creative ideas also, I don't have a Montreal 1 GA yet either so if you've got an extra maybe there's something we can work out there as well..

People in another thread are starting to get a little mean though, it isn't just the Montreal thread.

SMB
lol, you kind of made a douchey prediction and people are calling you on it. you're the only one who dug yourself into this hole.

it's was pretty obvious that a second show was going to be added. as much as some people here may think of U2 as the second coming, it's also a business, a brand. it doesn't make any financial sense to build a fucking venue from scatch and have only one show when you could have two. geg's 'one show only' proclamation is calling marketing strategy - build demand and they shall come.

Don't know if this has been addressed or not, but does anyone know if there will be a special line-up for the fan-club members like there was for Vertigo?
In 2005 I showed up to the Bell Centre at 6pm and got in immediately through a special line for fan club members... think they'll do that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom