October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I heard that or read it somewhere. JEALOUS x 10000 But he gave us a great show in Phx so it's okay! :wink: Lucky us, eh?

:yes:

larryedgeLAseapny-1.jpg

QUOTE=Kinsa;6488300]Broker, unless you were acting like a Line Nazi before we went in and told my sister "Buh-Bye" because she was standing in the correct location in line in a really obnoxious voice, no, you were not the obnoxious red head. :lol: Where were you on the rail? We were in the middle, right at the bridge where it stopped for Crazy Tonight, etc. Bono sang the first lines of Unforgettable Fire directly to us. It was a great location.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Phew, sounds like I'm not this particular obnoxious woman, anyway - (although we unfortunately encountered several of those around us).

We must have been 2 or 3 spots down from you on the rail - we were at just about that same spot, but a few people closer to the center. I rmember that moment on UF very well - although, ahem, I believe he was singing those lines directly to me. :wink: Amazing experience.

OMG that video of the GA clusterfuck!:ohmy::ohmy::doh: No way would I ever call that a line. That is serious crazy. :hug: to all of you that had to endure that. I would have punched someone for sure!:lol:

It's been a while since I've been on this board but I'm going to give it a shot.

I met zuropa fit and many others from this board at the show. It was a pleasure. You all were great even with me being much taller and standing in front of you.

The show was awesome. The only downside being the GA mess but considering the size of the crowd someone could have easily been seriously hurt or even worse. I do have a question for others that were in the inner circle in Vegas or Phoenix. Was it as packed in there as it was in LA? I've done a lot of GA shows and that seemed a bit extreme. It was spooky to see that guy next to us pass out.

Anyway, it was a great night. Nice to meet all of you and Zuropa fit I sorry I stepped on your hand. I still feel bad about that.

Jmath - I was in the Redzone, and the inner circle looked seriously packed to me. I can't imagine being in there, it didn't even look like there was room to move at all. I think they must have packed it for the DVD. Also, the Red Zone was much more crowded than I expected, probably because of all the celebrities/vips they let in - Andy Sumner of the Police was behind me, he is a wee wee man, so there is no way he saw anything back there, but I figure he has been in enough great shows of his own, he didn't really need to "see" this one! :lol:

On our way, we saw a long wall that had

"ROCK AND ROLL STOPS THE TRAFFIC"

spray painted on it. It was totally a Rattle and Hum reference from when Bono paints that during All Along the Watchtower. Anyway, thats all I had to share. I wish I thought of getting a picture of that...

I totally saw that too! I wish I coulda taken a pic of that! wicked moment.

It's been a while since I've been on this board but I'm going to give it a shot.

I met zuropa fit and many others from this board at the show. It was a pleasure. You all were great even with me being much taller and standing in front of you.

The show was awesome. The only downside being the GA mess but considering the size of the crowd someone could have easily been seriously hurt or even worse. I do have a question for others that were in the inner circle in Vegas or Phoenix. Was it as packed in there as it was in LA? I've done a lot of GA shows and that seemed a bit extreme. It was spooky to see that guy next to us pass out.

Anyway, it was a great night. Nice to meet all of you and Zuropa fit I sorry I stepped on your hand. I still feel bad about that.

:scream:

J/K Wait, that was you? Did you actually introduce yourself? Were you the one in the plaid shorts who gave me a bite of his burrito? If so THANK YOU! That was very nice of you. If not, that's okay too. :shrug:

I was watching on YouTube and was blown away by what happened with Bono and the flag during SBS. He seemed overcome by emotion for a while; I was, too! Someone threw it right underneath him and his hands landed right on it. I'd love to see another video of that if someone up close was filming it. (You've all probably talked about this already, but this thread is really big!) That was just a really amazing moment.

I was watching on YouTube and was blown away by what happened with Bono and the flag during SBS. He seemed overcome by emotion for a while; I was, too! Someone threw it right underneath him and his hands landed right on it. I'd love to see another video of that if someone up close was filming it. (You've all probably talked about this already, but this thread is really big!) That was just a really amazing moment.

:hmm: I was there, I don't remember this for some reason...I must see this too!

:scream:

J/K Wait, that was you? Did you actually introduce yourself? Were you the one in the plaid shorts who gave me a bite of his burrito? If so THANK YOU! That was very nice of you. If not, that's okay too. :shrug:

Yes, I was the guy in the white plaid shorts and back shirt. I had forgotten I gave you a bite of my dinner. It was the least I could do for stepping on your hand not to mention the numerous people you fought off from stopping in front of us. You were awesome! You're welcome for the bite.

I did introduce myself but I couldn't remember my screen name. I've been reading this board for years but have never really posted. You encouraged me to so I figured I would give you and everyone else I met a shout out.

Vegas was not nearly as crowded, there was tons of space. I however was lucky because in my little pocket of the inner circle it was not super packed. Looking to either side though, wow.

Yes, I was the guy in the white plaid shorts and back shirt. I had forgotten I gave you a bite of my dinner. It was the least I could do for stepping on your hand not to mention the numerous people you fought off from stopping in front of us. You were awesome! You're welcome for the bite.

I did introduce myself but I couldn't remember my screen name. I've been reading this board for years but have never really posted. You encouraged me to so I figured I would give you and everyone else I met a shout out.

lol, laughing at zooey fighting off the people for you, she's such a peach!

Glad to see you posting! We're all lurkers at first.......then all of a sudden it just happens.....:crack:

Back
Top Bottom