October 25 - Rose Bowl, Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :hmm:

Ok here are more pics :D

adambonoedgeLAseapeny.jpg

EdgeLAseapeny.jpg

EdgeLAseapeny2.jpg

EdgebonoLAseapeny.jpg

bonoLA2seapeny.jpg

adamLAseapeny.jpg

bonoLA3seapeny.jpg

Looking at some of these pics and the Getty images ones...it seems that the back area of the stage had people in it as well, more so than any other venue. Is this true?

Yes it is. We spent most of the show in the pit, and came out to catch the "big picture" for the encores. There was WAY more people hanging out all the way around the side/back (at least on Edge's side).

RE: the photos - WOW. AWESOME.

Celebrities: wasn't really on the celebrity hunt, but Barbara Streisand stood by us for a while pre-show, and in Vegas we were right next to Penn (Penn & Teller) and his wife for the entire show.

Again, great to meet a bunch of you guys, will spend more time getting to know you for Anaheim!

Wow, you got such great pictures! May I ask what camera you used?

It's a Kodak Z612. It's an older camera though and she said they are up to like a Z1012 now or something. She bought the newer model recently too but so far she still prefers the old one. It could just be that she's gotten to know her old camera better and isn't used to the new one yet. She said she's been fiddling around with the settings for 4 years now on that old one so she knows it well.

that's hot

:wink:

AMAZING experience on my first U2 show, since the tailgate party at my charter bus, to the BEP and U2, im still trying to recover because I was left speechless... This will not be the last one for sure... June 6, here I come and this time with wife and friends :)
Everyone @interference stay cool, and I hope to meet some of you next year at the angels stadium..
btw great pics everyone !!!!!
peace
:applaud:

C, I think we have our official blue crack photographer.
Damn she is good.:)

Wow, yes, I totally agree! If we all chipped in, maybe that would cover expenses for her to go to all the shows for us! :wink:

Just waking up here and seeing all the new stuff I've missed... amazing! Thanks everybody!

Bonocomet - thank you so much for sharing, those pics are simply amazing. Your daughter is really talented!

And now, after living through the show, I must say, it was an amazing experience, and I am so glad I did it (I wasn't planning to just because the thought of 100k people was too much for me). I was on the rail in Red Zone2. Besides one really obnoxious red headed woman in line (seriously, people, is an obnoxious line Nazi needed for the Red Zone? :lol:), everything was great. We were where the bridge stopped several times, so had a great time. And, I the Rose Bowl wasn't so bad after all, we walked back to our car at the Parsons lot and were out of there in 10 minutes - I would totally go to another event there.

That being said, I think Vegas was the better U2 show - but that the Rose Bowl was the better U2 experience. Does that make sense?

It's a Kodak Z612. It's an older camera though and she said they are up to like a Z1012 now or something. She bought the newer model recently too but so far she still prefers the old one. It could just be that she's gotten to know her old camera better and isn't used to the new one yet. She said she's been fiddling around with the settings for 4 years now on that old one so she knows it well.

Cool! I have a really nice camera, but I figured they wouldn't let me in with it, plus it would have been a hassle to carry around. My boyfriend took some pics with a tiny camera he has, but he wasn't able to get great shots.

Back
Top Bottom