October 20, 2009 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had over 100 pics all together taken if you want to see more you can add me on facebook if you like! I just don't want to upload them all on Photobucket.
DSCF1066.jpg

Here are more "me and" pics

IMG_1594.jpg

Me and Edge_Orchestra

IMG_1595.jpg

And Irishman, an American and an Australian walk into a concert...

IMG_1601.jpg

This isn't a "me and" but Romi and I were right near eachother on the rail

ok.... here are my photos of the several days prior to, and including, Phoenix and the concert in Glendale.

The trip started by driving through Yosemite, and south to the U2 Joshua Tree. The following day we worked our way south to the Sonotoran Desert National Monument, then Scottsdale. The concert was on the third day.

Pictures of the day after the concert will come later. Those include Indian cliff dwellings, the Grand Canyon, etc. Vegas pics will go in the Vegas thread.

Roman Gokhman's Photos - Phoenix and Las Vegas Road Trip, including U2 PHX U2 show | Facebook

edit: if you know me, feel free to add me on FB.

Found the Yardhouse and did our own version of the "drink CLAW"...BAW, Mr. BAW, Doozer and Sweetwolf
IMG_0376.jpg

Chased down Amp in the parking lot...great guy!
IMG_0384.jpg

Found Zuropa_Fit in the GA line; always ready for a photo-op!
IMG_0392.jpg

Claw photos....
IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Fans in the stands...
IMG_0437.jpg

My friend got a bag and I ate just about all of it before she snatched it from me and said HEY I PAID FOR THIS NOT YOU! LOL!:lol:

Same was with the guiness, I never could find a beer I liked, and I had some guiness I was sharing with my friend we had to buy another because I wouldn't share! :lol: and my thing was " I'll probably only have a couple of sips cause I don't like to drink and I don't like beer". That changed pretty fast! LOL.

Oh forgot to mentioned one thing I didn't like was the shirt adam had on! The bib lobster bib shirt! :tsk:

OMG right? We call it the panties shirt. So excited to see Adam and he put that awful shirt on and was right in front of us. LOL. Maybe his regular concert clothes didn't get washed :lol:

OMG right? We call it the panties shirt. So excited to see Adam and he put that awful shirt on and was right in front of us. LOL. Maybe his regular concert clothes didn't get washed :lol:

LOL right?! I turned to my friend and said "maybe it's a good thing I didn't aim for Adam's side". and she goes "why?". " because he is wearing the shirt I hate! The lobster bib!" She burst out laughing, and even said lobster to him when he went by on the cat walk.:lol:

Panties shirt eh? I may not want to touch that one.:lol::wink:

Justin! Your pics are awesome! Can't wait to get them in e-mail.:D

So, how exactly did you feel about BEP opening Jesse?

:wink:

Glad to hear you had a good time buddy, hope I can bump into you again sometime next leg maybe...

...and I agree on Bono's hair. Never, ever, ever grow your hair back Bono. ;)

I felt a lot better about BEP opening than Muse. BEP is sooo full of energy while muse just was boring to me. BEP has the coolest hits and sure do get the crowd going!

What shows you doing?

I've returned to the land of the computer, so will post a few pics.

Val, Paul, Christina & myself under the CLAW in RED1
091020U2360Phoenix008.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix071.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix100.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix107.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix293.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix358.jpg

091020U2360Phoenix300.jpg

So who's ready for the next leg? Who's heading where? It may just be Anaheim for me, although I'd like to do Oakland, Seattle or Denver too.

Back
Top Bottom