Rose Bowl DVD setlist predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as they include Your Blue Room and Until The End Of The World, I'll be a happy camper. :drool:

I think they'll probably play 25-26 songs in LA, including YBR, and either delete one or two from the DVD, and/or make them into DVD extra tracks (like Mysterious Ways on the Slane DVD).

Nope, ever since YBR went in-front of it in BOS2 its been dropped. Talking about BD, any1 else think it sounds really off on this tour. Edges vocals on the dayyyyy bit sound awful, and his guitar sounds really quiet. Looking back to Elevation Tour and now, the song has changed quite a bit, maybe its just down to being played everynight bono just walks through it.

Oh well, at least I got to see it once, :sigh:.

my guess would be this!

1. Breathe
2. Get on your boots
3. Mysterious ways
4. Magnificent
5. (we love you intro) beautiful day
6. I still haven't found what im looking for
7. In a little while
8. No line on the horizon
9. Elevation
10. Your blue room(live space chat of some sort)
11. Unknown caller
12. Until the end of the world
13. The unforgettable fire
14. City of blinding lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll go crazy if i don't go crazy tonight(remix)
17. Sunday bloody sunday
18. Mlk
19. Walk on/ you'll never walk alone(snippet)
<desmond tutu speech>

encores:

20. One/ amazing grace(snippet)
21. Where the streets have no name/ all you need is love(snippet)
22. Bad/40

23. Ultraviolet(light my way)
24. With or without you
25. Moment of surrender

defiantly see them bringing in bad for the shoot, and your blue room to talk about the whole space stuff and the claw being there spaceship. Apart from that, it should be a pretty much safe setlist. Even though i have a gut feeling they will start with goyb, just to send the crowd wild straight away.

now that's more like it!!! With millions of people tuning in worldwide...to not include bad would be criminal.

The Chicago 2/Toronto 1 setlist would own.

i was just going to post this! i wholeheartedly agree. throw in the zoo baby & space station stuff and we have ourselves a solid DVD.

stay was the acoustic song for both of these shows. i think it was much more well received than stuck...but that could be my personal bias as well. they haven't played stay since though, have they? i'm afraid we're probably stuck with stuck.

i'm afraid we're probably stuck with stuck.

istockphoto_411246-forward-or-next-button.jpg

i think stay made it as far as new york.

my only thought on this is that if there was a night for the band to truly "play it safe", this would be the night.

To hell with playing it safe! They can edit shit out for the official DVD, but for the U2ube rip, I want the full, raw and unedited concert including Your Blue Room, Until The End Of The World, Stay, and Bad. :angry:

They should play a 60-song set that night, have it go until 2 in the morning, and deliver the show on three DVDs.

I hope people don't get too excited about the prospect of U2 playing extra songs to have more material to work with for a DVD.
If they add anything extra to the show in LA it will just be stuff like Pride, Desire, AOH, or things like that since they have played them before. It's not like they are gonna try and finally do Drowning Man just in case it works. :lol:

I hope I'm wrong though.

FEARLESS prediction:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. New Year's Day
8. Your Blue Room
9. Unknown Caller
10.Until The End Of The World
11. Stay (Faraway So Close)
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remixxx)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. MLK
18. Walk On
19. One / Amazing Grace
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

21. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
22. With Or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

As long as they don't include 5 songs from ATYCLB like they did last night ( :angry:) I'll be happy.​

it's going to be exactly the same as norman and phoenix (and vegas on friday)

-dan

I'm hoping for Your Blue Room and Stay though I think they'll keep Stuck and IALW in the set.

The thing to watch for is what time they take to the stage. If they start early, they may add one or two songs, so there's room for editing....

The good news is that the webcast is scheduled to start at 8:30, so that gives them at least 2 1/2 hours to still be off by 11PM.

The thing to watch for is what time they take to the stage. If they start early, they may add one or two songs, so there's room for editing....

I agree- I think they'll perform more songs than end up on the dvd, as mentioned by others.

Back
Top Bottom