Tour Rumours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably because of this 'news' from u2place.com then:

La Radio Spagnola iCat fm ha appena annunciato che il tour degli U2 partirà dal Nou Camp di Barcellona con due concerti il 29 e 30 Giugno , seguirà poi Siviglia il 3 Luglio (Stadio Olimpico de La Cartuja ). Sembra che la band si esibirà all'interno di una mega sfera ..

Do we have any more proof for the Barcelona dates on June, 29 and 30?:hmm:

Yes i put this news :D

I've listened tonight iCatFm They played Nloth2 and all clips of Nloth , alsso goyb live from grammys , goyb the single , and Pride e Cobl from Obama show ;
They said that the tour will start on 29-30 June @ Nou Camp Barça and Siviglia on 3 July

I've listened tonight iCatFm They played Nloth2 and all clips of Nloth , alsso goyb live from grammys , goyb the single , and Pride e Cobl from Obama show ;
They said that the tour will start on 29-30 June @ Nou Camp Barça and Siviglia on 3 July

Thanx for sharing it, mate:applaud:

I guess they're still fine-tuning the dates. I can't see why they would open on a Monday when it'd be much more convincing to open the tour on a weekend :) But I guess that's just selfish thinking.

how about europe first, nothing but stadiums... aaaaaand let's go with soldier field in chicago in the fall, say, oh i dunno... september.. to kick off the US tour.

i'm invisioning a large circular stage set somewhat in the middle of the football field, in the round with giant ramps for boner to walk around, and 2 giant intersecting arch like things holding up the speakers/video stuff above the stage.

let it be so.

The best part about those Barcelona dates, is I can leave Glastonbury on Monday the 29th, fly from Bristol to Spain in time for the show.

If only it's half as easy to get tickets as it was for Glastonbury through their new system.

@bono_gal Manchester is rumoured for early August. I have kept a list of rumours for a couple of weeks updated, including the sources. check it out: www.bastimmers.nl � Blog Archive � U2 Tour 2009

Could you fill me in on the rumour details about the Helsinki show, I can't access U2.com/Zootopia without signing up it seems. What is the original source for that rumour i.e. tour crew, concert promoter, newspaper, band member, a fan or something else? (They haven't been in Finland since Popmart, right?)

Media in my country are reporting that U2 won't play Vienna this year, there were two concerts planned in August, but the stadium isn't available. :(

That sucks! Hope they'll play here in 2010.

As for concert tickets: I have some experience, because I went to several shows, but I just want to ask everyone: What shows does everyone want to go to (in EUROPE) and how and where do you best buy tickets? Also: Will there be some opportunity to buy/swap/sell tickets on the forum? Somehow I missed out during the Vertigo tour because I wasn't a regular poster here.

Maybe you can try a show in Italy ?

Yes, I saw that. Hopefully they can work something out so Austrian fans can see them.

Depending on where you live Munich, Milan or Prague would be the options. I love modern austrian trains so I was looking forward to seeing them in Vienna. I'll try Munich or Prague instead.

Media in my country are reporting that U2 won't play Vienna this year, there were two concerts planned in August, but the stadium isn't available. :(

That sucks! Hope they'll play here in 2010.

As for concert tickets: I have some experience, because I went to several shows, but I just want to ask everyone: What shows does everyone want to go to (in EUROPE) and how and where do you best buy tickets? Also: Will there be some opportunity to buy/swap/sell tickets on the forum? Somehow I missed out during the Vertigo tour because I wasn't a regular poster here.

It's not as if Austria has only one stadium. I'm sure alternate venue arrangements are possible.

It's not as if Austria has only one stadium. I'm sure alternate venue arrangements are possible.

Ernst Happel is pretty much the only stadium in Austria that holds over around 15,000.
The Danube Island is possibly the only other venue big enough in the country

Babelfish translation of relevant info--claiming tour announcement March 6th and presale starting March 13.

what?? no Vienna, shit.So close to my home and they won't be there:sad:I'm still hoping that they'd show up on Donauinsel

Back
Top Bottom