Moscow Presale Wednesday at 10am local!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Though not up on U2.com (yet), I just received an email from U2.com saying Moscow goes on sale for subscribers tomorrow.

So who's going?

At last!!!!!!! I've been holding on to my presale code for this one and was beginning to lose hope it would ever happen!

As long as there are no problems getting tickets in the Magnificent pre-sale I'll be there. I love Russia and have been itching to get back there for ages and the thought of seeing U2 in Moscow is :drool:

Anyone else going?

Though not up on U2.com (yet), I just received an email from U2.com saying Moscow goes on sale for subscribers tomorrow.

So who's going?

I probably am....I hope that I'll get some cheep tickets as I'm thin money-wise :)
I saw them three times this year, so I would like just to observet he spectacle this time from somewhere high :)

I wanna go, but I'd prefer to go to Japan at the end of tour instead, I study Japanese and love the country, and first time I went to Japan it was to see a U2 concert (that got cancelled). The powers that be owe me a U2 concert in Japan.
If someone could confirm that they're not touring Japan, I'd buy Moscow tickets in a heartbeat.

On u2.com:

The Moscow 360° show will take place on August 25th and tickets go on public sale this Friday, December 4th. A presale for U2.com subscribers opens tomorrow, Wednesday

what was the last time they gave correct information? What a f%^$i*g website...
It is that you are able to participate in the presale otherwise, nobody woudl become a member...

Links to the ticketing site will be available on the U2.com presale page on Monday evening.

HORIZON GROUP
Moscow (25 August 2010) Tues. 8 Dec. 10AM local

BREATHE GROUP
Moscow (25 August 2010) Tues. 8 Dec. 3PM local

BOOTS GROUP
Moscow (25 August 2010) Wed. 9 Dec. 10AM local

MAGNIFICENT GROUP
Moscow (25 August 2010) Wed. 9 Dec. 3PM local

This weeks' presale will end Thursday, 10 Dec. at 12PM local.

I am SO jealous of those that can go to this concert! I speak a tiny bit of Russian and would love to see the guys there.
Definitely not in the cards for me, but good luck to all of you patient presale people!

Here are the updated pre-sale times for Moscow according to U2.com:

Presale for Moscow (NOTE - UPDATED DAYS/TIMES):
Horizon Group - Wednesday 9AM local
Breathe Group - Wednesday 12noon local
Boots Group - Thursday 9AM local
Magnificent Group - Thursday 12noon local
Presale ends - Thursday 2PM local

General public on-sale is Friday December 11.

Magnificent group had better be on the ball for this one. They've got a grand total of no more than 2 hours in which to make their purchases.

Magnificent group had better be on the ball for this one. They've got a grand total of no more than 2 hours in which to make their purchases.

I have no problem with them changing the dates for the presale, but leaving the Magnificent Group (which I'm in) with only 2 hours is ridiculous. And for me those two hours are from 9am so I'm at work. Here's hoping nobody tries to book a meeting with me for those two hours....:angry:

Yeah, wow, Magnificent gets screwed. Two hours is pretty bad in itself, and in the middle of the workday? Way to go, U2.crap.

Yeah, wow, Magnificent gets screwed. Two hours is pretty bad in itself, and in the middle of the workday? Way to go, U2.crap.

I've tried to complain but I don't expect it to change anything...I'm just glad I have a job in which I have access to the internet at the relevant time, and which is fairly flexible so any time spent booking tickets I can make up later in the day. I still have to hope nothing major needing my attention comes up during that time.

Thanks for the link.

So what does this really mean in Russian?

Dear clients! "KASSIR.RU" company is glad to tell you that we start selling the tickets to the concert from 11th of December 2009!

ATTENTION! ANY ACTIONS FOR THE CLIENTS, OFFERED BY THE KASSIR.RU COMPANY, DON'T COVER THIS PROJECT!

Limitation of ordering and buying of the tickets – if you book 10 or more tickets you must pay them off during the same day!

The sertificates on the tickets to the Dancing and the Fan zone are subject to the obligatory exchange (don't true for entrance)!

The exchange of the sertificate will take place from 21.08.10 to 25.08.10 to the address: Moscow, Novoslobodskaya st., b. 36/1, c. 1, the central office of the "KASSIR.RU" company, from 9 to 21 on weekdays and from 10 to 20 on weekends and holidays.

Please, apply for information to the phone number in Moscow 8 (495) 730-730-0

What part of this text you don't understand? I'll try to explain it for you

I'm assuming this means you will get certificates (receipts) for the Dancing (GA?) and Fan Zone (Red Zone?) and those will have to be exchanged for actual concert tickets at a willcall booth from the 21st to 25th of August?

So Red Zone are like US360? and GA like US98?

Does this mean you can't dance in the stands? :wink: just kidding.

The Certificates on the tickets to the Dancing and the Fan zone are subject to the obligatory exchange (don't true for entrance)!

The exchange of the sertificate will take place from 21.08.10 to 25.08.10 to the address: Moscow, Novoslobodskaya st., b. 36/1, c. 1, the central office of the "KASSIR.RU" company, from 9 to 21 on weekdays and from 10 to 20 on weekends and holidays.

Last edited:
So will the stage be sideways?

BSA-Luzhniki.jpg

You are absolutely right. I've been at the SAV entertainment (producers company) press conference which was attended by local press. They said that e-tickets will be also available

According to nat83 (who is from Moscow), only the GAs and Red Zone tickets will require these "certificates", which renders them essentially Will Call only tickets. The seated tickets will be sent out like normal.

If this is the case, I'm not sure the ticketing website will offer the email ticket option for GAs. Any Horizon members please report here, thanks!

I was just coming here to say that (nat83) just told me GA tickets to this show are $100. Is that true? :huh:

That's kind of crazy to me. So its not just the band that decides the prices, its the venues? Countries? Have there been any other shows where GA tickets were more than $55?

That's kind of crazy to me. So its not just the band that decides the prices, its the venues? Countries? Have there been any other shows where GA tickets were more than $55?

I guess maybe they've matched it (sort of) to the European prices? 3000 rubles is around 65 Euros/£60, so it's the value of the euro against the dollar which makes it $100.

Anyone outside Russian managed to get tickets yet? On U2.com there have been reports of people having trouble paying by credit card, and suggestions that if you're not in Russi you have to pay by Western Union.

Horsens tickets ticked in at 118 USD.
Yet, the fastest sellout of the 2010 european tour!

Looking at the U2.com forum it seems the credit card payment problems have now been resolved. They were cancelling orders and asking people to redo them.

Apparently no certificates or tickets will be posted outside Russia. Info on the forum says:
"Those, who are in Russia (or plan to go to Russia) can get certificates for GA and Red zone and then exchange them after August 20th 2010. They do it due to safety reasons to prevent people from buying fakes.
OR those who can't come to Russia earlier can collect real tickets after August 20th"
No details about e-ticket availability yet.

Back
Top Bottom