Marijuana and U2 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shrug:

has anyone actually gotten puked on at a concert?

No but puked in front of, yes. And over the summer some random guy totally smacked my ass. I confronted him and he laughed in my face. It was all I could do not to punch his ugly mug. His friend's excuse for him? "Sorry, lady. He's really drunk." OH OKAY THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER!!!!!

Fuck you, drunk guy.

I almost puked at the show last Sunday.

I don't even drink anymore, but, once Elevation started for the 2nd show in a row I felt very sick.
therethere.gif

two nights in a row? fuck, once is too many. i'm still 90% certain that the performance at chicago 1 was the first time i'd heard it since the second auckland vertigo show!

True enough. The only thing I can ever do to make myself hate Elevation less is to compare its studio version to Vertigo's studio version... they're both two epic disasters guised as U2 songs, but Vertigo comes out worse in my eyes because Dan Lanois > Steve Lillywhite.

i pretend like the studio versions don't exist.

live, vertigo is much better. with that said, if it's still kicking around next tour i'll be very upset. nearly 10 years is way too long to be playing a song about nothing, elevation.

i pretend like the studio versions don't exist.

live, vertigo is much better. with that said, if it's still kicking around next tour i'll be very upset. nearly 10 years is way too long to be playing a song about nothing, elevation.

They should replace Elevation, a song about nothing, with Discothèque, a song that pretends to be about nothing.

Some people were doing it in Toronto 2.

A friend of mine had mdma. I decided last minute to be sober. U2 makes me high enough. I was sober and I jumped more than him who had pure ecstasy.

well ive been to 3 shows already, all of 'em vertigo dates... all sober... this time i taking some X... weed would too much of an inconvenience for the rest of the people... and since im flying from honduras to tampa, i cant be carrying around pot brownies... woooooooooooo

Smelled a hint of it a Boston 1...personally i hate the crap..don't get me goin.....but on a serious note i was there with my preganant wife and i am glad there wasnt stuff near me

Space cake is a good option but usually it is too strong and makes me sick. Has anyone smelled the combustion products of the wacky tobacky on this tour yet? If so, alot or not so much?

I smelled it at TO2.

I don't really care personally, except the smoke kept blowing my way, and smoke irritates my asthma. So that was less pleasant.

Security only cared in so much as the Skydome is a smoke free zone, so smoking anything, if they caught you, got you asked to please put it out.

You would have enjoyed the shows in Amsterdam ;-)

In the 90`s they went through what i call the "rave phase" and the term "sugar dropping" rock and roll can only mean one thing and one thing only ...

If you read "At the end of the world" they freely admit that Edge went on quite a trip one night in Japan on the Zoo Tv Tour .

Back
Top Bottom