Let's give the Tour's ginormous tent-thing a name! - The Claw...it's official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should the ginormous tent-thing be called?

• Total voters
maybe the wrong place - that's my usual sp (and Sicy will move me) but what a let down iro naming the 360 tour (as sponsored by Blackberry...) !! All quotes beforehand suggested a tour name based on the CD and while Kiss The Future wasn't my fave _ instead I preferred Let Me In The Sound tour - both better than this corporate, no identity (to the CD) tour -T-shirts hardly likely to be flying off the stands with such a title Mike ps still looking forward to the actual shows though

maybe the wrong place - that's my usual sp (and Sicy will move me) but what a let down iro naming the 360 tour (as sponsored by Blackberry...) !! All quotes beforehand suggested a tour name based on the CD and while Kiss The Future wasn't my fave _ instead I preferred Let Me In The Sound tour - both better than this corporate, no identity (to the CD) tour -T-shirts hardly likely to be flying off the stands with such a title Mike ps still looking forward to the actual shows though
Sent from my iPhone?

so is this tour going to have the directional speakers so edges guitar can fly right by ur head?

yeeeeah, what happened to the whole "kiss the future, fuck the past" thing?

Guantaflope? :hmm:

I approve this message. :up:

Thanks, that means a lot. If you can, try to employ the term as much as possible.

People, we just have to agree that Crab and Spider have a certain negative air about them... Don't get me wrong, I love Crabs and Spiders a lot, but they tend to be nightmare material, right? I have not taken a single Marketing course, but I know that these names are not good. We need something to spring positivity...

Guantaflope
(The) Lunar Module
(The) Claw
Gazebo
GaZoobo

There may have been another contender or two...

Dude. Freaking JET PACKS.

OMGJETPACKS.jpg

The band will be deposited onto the catwalk via the crab's legs. Each leg has gonopores, or tiny openings, suitable for depositing sperm (or U2) onto the catwalk for fertilization.

Maybe they could have a whole interpretive dance section at this time while Fez is being played. It would seqway nicely into Being Born. Think of the possibilities!!

"I used to be a pharmacy tech - you don't want crabs. :sexywink:"

Nor would I want to be a pharm tech...:ohmy:

Its Edge's Space Ship bringing him back from the future to give everyone a big kiss and an anal probe.

Tailgating around the delorean :hmm:

The Big Top

cause it's going to be a circus with everyone trying to get tickets and on the day of lining up

If they're stuck on the whole Crab theme, I think Scabies Scaffold rolls off the tongue a little easier

How about the Big Sicy, as a tribute to her for sitting at her computer for the past 8 years, I mean she's given up alot, why not show some respect?

phil collins

"I couldn't get into the phil collins!" "Screw the Phil Collins Lottery!"

Admit it. It's catchy in a old bald man kind of way...

How about, in reference to the Brian Eno interview, we give it a proper name and call it Big Jim Burly. Or just Big Jim for short......good times

Back
Top Bottom