If you could change just ONE thing about this tour....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One thing. :huh:

Play Fez-Being Born (for the tired Elevation/Stuck) and Cedarse of Lebanon

Require more representation from NLOTH, otherwise these two songs are probably never ever gonna get played.

I'm pretty sure if we tallied up this thread the winner so far would be "Mofo"

who wants to tell Bono the good news? :D

:
i can understand wanting to see a band in a small venue, but other than waiting in line all day and freaking out because YOU HAVE TO BE IN FRONT OF THE EDGE OR THE WORLD WILL END!!!!!, what's there to be stressful over?

Some of us are more claustrophobic than others, we don't all want to be shoved in some crowd with no escape. 60,000 people is about 59,993 more people than I generally prefer to be spending time with... :wink:

I think it should have been an actual 360-degree concert. Having fans on the floor standing on only one side of the stage kinda sucks all of the energy into that direction. It should have been set up so that fans were standing all of the way around the stage, bringing energy into every area of the stadium.

Bono's hair is a lot better now than during Vertigo and Elevation. He really looks like Popmart-Bono and that's when Bono's hair was best. He was cool back then :ohmy:.

Kill Magnificent, One, and Your Blue Room (sorry guys - beautiful song, but completely drained the life out of hte building at NYC1)

Add:

ANYTHING FROM POP - the Claw is a perfect setting for Discotheque, Mofo etc.

More Achtung

Less slow songs...

This is a GREAT, GREAT show. But I would tweak a few things:

- Don't close with Moment of Surrender. I know there's another thread on this so I won't repeat my post here, but it doesn't work at the end: people don't know it and a lot of people leave (a huge portion of the crowd exited during this song at the first Giants Stadium show).

- Break up the set of new songs at the beginning. Don't drop them all together, but do what they did at Giants Stadium II: throw some older songs in the mix. A start of Breathe/Boots/Mysterious Ways/Beautiful Day/NLOTH/Magnificent works well.

- I was thrilled to hear Your Blue Room (I would've have guessed that a year ago) but no one knows it. A few more harder, up-tempo songs would be great: The Fly, All Because of You, etc. And UTEOW should be in there more nights.

Bono's hair is a lot better now than during Vertigo and Elevation. He really looks like Popmart-Bono and that's when Bono's hair was best. He was cool back then :ohmy:.

I preferred his look on the elevation tour. The leather jacket, short hair, blue sunglasses look, really cool. Even tho he has moved more to the elevation look on this tour with the jackets ect, i just hate that his hair looks ginger on alot of photos/videos even tho he of course isnt!

i would change the height of the main stage because my neck is hurting from looking UP.

and please play mofo, new york, miami, or lemon!!!

Bring Back the Bono Bucks.

It used to be so much fun on the ZooTV Outside Broadcast tour at the front scrambling to catch them!!!!!!

"love.....money....love....money.......I have a vision......."

I know it's not U2 but "in the Name of the Father" with Gavin Friday & Bono could be a nice interlude while giving the rest of the band a break during the setlist!

Back
Top Bottom