First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have mostly enjoyed the clips....they kind of remind me of the promos for Law and Order on USA network...the way the font just kind of pops on.

how the heck do we know what to keep and what to delete in that link?

-dan

how the heck do we know what to keep and what to delete in that link?

-dan

lol took me awhile but I figured it out

http://www.rapid share.com/files/245714372/U2360_Tour_-_Rehearsals__June09_.rar%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3Ehttp://.com/files/245714372/U2360_To...s__June09_.rar

(remove the space between rapid and share)

thank you Sk-F

Hey hey, dont push Bono, let him find the organ first.
0408_bono_spl92260_012.jpg

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Why did you post that? Whhhhhhhhhy?

I think they should give us a clip of them playing TUF/Drowning Man/Ultraviolet tomorrow.

It's symbolic, I think. I haven't seen the clip but that's my guess. But I also voted for a rotating stage :zen:

I'm documenting this so when the stage actually does rotate you can all praise me.

Hmmm I enjoyed this one! great to see Bono at last, talk on the other thread seems to think its the v start of Magnificent!

The Unforgettable Fire is all that was going threw my head, I expected it to kick of right at the end!

edit: Just watched the clip again yeah it seems to be Magnificent alright there is a v distinctive noise from the intro that can be heard 16 seconds in!

perhaps they will walk out to this orchestral music and burst into Magnificent!!!!

Day 11 is pretty damn cool, though I have NO CLUE what I am hearing. :hyper:

And we've finally a Bono cameo.

The intro made me think of the Intro Muse used.. Dance of the nights from Romeo and Julliet.

Day 11 is excellent. I'm thinking TUF or UC?

can't see either of those. I'm betting on this opening the show..on that basis, TUF is ruled out. UC also has it's own intro and I also see it coming on the heels of something dark and intense, as it did on the album. I think Magnificent opening is nothing more than wishful thinking, sadly. That last note in the video clip that is held is the same as the opening to NLOTH :shrug:

can't see either of those. I'm betting on this opening the show..on that basis, TUF is ruled out. UC also has it's own intro and I also see it coming on the heels of something dark and intense, as it did on the album. I think Magnificent opening is nothing more than wishful thinking, sadly. That last note in the video clip that is held is the same as the opening to NLOTH :shrug:

Ehh, that works for me, if that's what it is.

This is probably my favorite of all the videos :hyper: it's so epic! Bono is awesome lol.

As for the song. There's no way to know what that intro leads into because we don't hear the end of it. It could get wildly different. Remember that weird audio we heard from the .rar file a couple days ago, that sounded like a really mellow song with a bunch of vocals at once? Maybe this is the start of that and it turns into whatever it is we heard. Or vice versa. Just an idea.

The only thing I'm almost positive is, if this is an intro to the concert, it will lead into a song off NLOTH. I just can't imagine them starting off this huge new tour with an old song that doesn't promote the new album.

Back
Top Bottom