Brazil/Argentina Presale-General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Super Yo said:
One of the sponsors is showing in their webpage this banner, so we only have to wait for the confirmation in U2.com, but it looks quite official.

Can't see that banner on my phone, can someone please tell us what it says?

222494314.jpg

100_9256.JPG

well, that's about as official as you're going to get without hearing it directly from u2.com or actually buying a ticket

The second Buenos Aires show is now shown as sold out on U2.com. This bodes well for an announcement of a third show.

Funny but it seems that there are still available tickets for both BsAs shows

There were always tickets available - however it sounds like there is limited tickets left. I'm surprised there is still demand for a third show, considering how slow both shows have been selling.

U2.com presale only lasts for 12 hours!

Presale starts - Mon Jan 17 10AM
Presale ends - Mon Jan 17 10PM
Banco Frances presale - Tue Jan 18 10AM to 8PM
Public onsale begins - Wed Jan 19 12:00 AM for Internet/10:00 AM for Outlets and Phones
All times are local.

Probably the only people left with the code to buy are the uberfans who will buy in the first 12 hours anyway (like me!), so no need to drag it out. ;)

Hahaha, what a fucking joke...

The Buenos Aires 3 presale for U2 Fan Club members will not let us buy tickets right now.

It accepts the presale code, and lets you get all the way to end, but then gives you an error message saying:

"Disculpe, esta preventa es exclusiva para clientes del Banco Frances"

(Sorry, this presale is only for Banco Frances customers)

These guys never cease to amaze and delight :|

Help, I went through everything and when I hit the final buy button it said it was Banco Frances only?? Should I try again now, I don't want to lock out the code!

Ah, we had to go through some pain some time!

Hahaha, what a fucking joke...

The Buenos Aires 3 presale for U2 Fan Club members will not let us buy tickets right now.

It accepts the presale code, and lets you get all the way to end, but then gives you an error message saying:

"Disculpe, esta preventa es exclusiva para clientes del Banco Frances"

(Sorry, this presale is only for Banco Frances customers)

These guys never cease to amaze and delight :|

Flavia writes:

"No, no, it's not you. Their system is fucked up. I've just talked to a Ticketek representative and she said they have notified the problem to their IT department and that we should try again in a few minutes"

Thanks Flavia.

OK, I will wait...I'll make my breakfast. Good thing today is a holiday for me instead of doing it quick before leaving for work. ;)

Back
Top Bottom