Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I can honestly say this has made trying to get tickets frustration from previous tours to a whole new level!!!!!!!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Ah well.
To all those who managed to get tickets. Have a fantastic time and I know you know how special a night it'll be!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

bah, was on the line, answer in hand. Ringing ringing ringing. And dumped. That sums up my 4 days.

yeah I am giving up, too.
I never get through and I am trying with a land line and a cell. Sometimes it rings a few times and my hopes get real high and then nothing.

Congrats to those of you who made it and have a little thought for those of us who didn't! :-(

ughh

I am convinced the radio stations are giving tickets to their friends and family and the calling in thing is a front.....:sad:

Will just look for the bootleg....

I heard "ZLX, who's this?" and realized I couldn't take another pair and that they weren't transferable. I hung up. Such an idiot. Time to go to Vegas though; I was the right caller twice today.

Anyone know how cell phones charge per minute for busy signals or "calls can't be connected," etc? If they do charge I'm betting my cell phone bill is going to be through the roof!

Alex

i'm so relieved this is all over. i'm a bundle of nerves... nice teamwork everyone. i dunno if anyone listened to 92.5 all day, but i didn't. that's the only chance, now, me thinks...

Anyone know how cell phones charge per minute for busy signals or "calls can't be connected," etc? If they do charge I'm betting my cell phone bill is going to be through the roof!

Alex

Oh, I hope we don't get charged for incomplete calls. Then U2 does owe me. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom